Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pricing of gardening tc's in the bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
HI! It appears there is a serious issue with the pricing of gardening tc's in the bazaar. There were cards that were being sold (fly swatters) for 20k gold and would sell for 5k gold. These cards are now only being sold for 1,250 gold. many people have made investments with in game gold to purchase cards to have a ready supply of items for sale for hatching, buying reagents and others ventures. The recent devaluing of these cards was astronomical IMO the worst case being the BEE HIVE card which I bought for 186k gold and it had a resale of 62,500 gold. This card is now only worth 625 gold. There are many spells that cover ALL needs that are worth less than the large area of effect spells (which IMO) should be worth much less than a card that covers the same need for ALL indoor/outdoor plants with the same need. Just thought this issue could be looked into in case this was not intended. Thanks :)

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
A TC that sold for 62000?! I'd guess that was an oversight on their part and that things are working as intended now.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
These prices were steady from the release of the ultra update until the last update so they were established. for some reason no person from KI has addressed this issue at any length which is surprising. I would really love to here from someone at KI regarding this topic :)

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
This may be a more simpler variation, but it is still a MMO. That means the game changes and grows. Rules one day may be different another. Afterall, when I started playing you could only have 100,000 gold and now it's what, close to 400,000?

It pretty much sounds like you found an exploit, took advantage of it and now it got fixed, right? There is a reason for limiting how much gold one can have. I don't know the reason, but I'm sure there is one.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
I found an exploit to lose my gold? I did not gain anything I lost gold as a result of this lol :) All I am looking for is some kind of explanation from KI on whether this issue was intentional or if it was an oversite. the problem still persists and the issue has not been resolved or discussed by anyone officially working for KI.