Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
So I just made a fire wizard to take a break from my other wizards, and wanted to know what is the best use of training points for adventuring, and later on, pvp? I have a life mastery if life to satyr is a recommendation.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I'd say go Life to Satyr, but if your playstyle is really offensive, Death to Feint can also work for you. Later, if you went Life to Satyr at first, you should also get Death to Feint. Get the Sun damage enhancements like always, and Ice to Tower if you want to.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Alejandro LotusSon... on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
So I just made a fire wizard to take a break from my other wizards, and wanted to know what is the best use of training points for adventuring, and later on, pvp? I have a life mastery if life to satyr is a recommendation.
Life to Satyr
Death to Feint
Ice to tower (PVP)
Sun fist line all the way
Get school damage aura in Azteca
Train tri elemental blade and trap

The formula for success

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
XD Oops I think I might have forgot, life to satyr in my last post, oh well go life to satyr

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I did:

Life - Satyr.
Ice - Tower shield.
Balance - Weakness.
Death - Feint.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
Thanks :) ill go ahead and put that life mastery on. I personally think the elemental traps are a waste of a point cause its one turn used for only 25% extra damage, but ill do what you said past that :) Thanks again.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Alejandro LotusSon... on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
Well i can tell you one thing for sure you'll need tower sheild and saytr as you progress up your worlds it will be critical to have a shield and a saytr on hand. But don't listen to me even though i'm a fire sudent who is in azteca my deck has a mind of its own my helephant does more damage then my efreet even when their not enchanted