Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with grub guardian and ultra pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,

I don't know If I am the first to realize this.
It seems that when I play Grub Guardian with my mega pet, trying to reach ultra, my pet snacks are not available.
I have access to my pet snacks with any pet until it reaches mega. Now this new update we can reach ultra.
I play grub guardian a lot. However I don't have access to my pet snacks with any pet after mega on grub guardian.
There is an option to purchase new pet snacks, but should not be. I should have my snacks in which I spent time and crowns to obtain.

Kingsisle, Please look into this matter
Mark Dragonleaf 100

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
stormkraker on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

I don't know If I am the first to realize this.
It seems that when I play Grub Guardian with my mega pet, trying to reach ultra, my pet snacks are not available.
I have access to my pet snacks with any pet until it reaches mega. Now this new update we can reach ultra.
I play grub guardian a lot. However I don't have access to my pet snacks with any pet after mega on grub guardian.
There is an option to purchase new pet snacks, but should not be. I should have my snacks in which I spent time and crowns to obtain.

Kingsisle, Please look into this matter
Mark Dragonleaf 100
Kingsisle is already aware of the issue with ultra pets. It was mentioned in the June KI live event.

However, Grub Guardian is in need of an update. The Avalon Guardian and Azteca maps are still listed as "new" and they were introduced well over a year ago. There is also no Khrysalis map.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Oran of Urz on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
Kingsisle is already aware of the issue with ultra pets. It was mentioned in the June KI live event.

However, Grub Guardian is in need of an update. The Avalon Guardian and Azteca maps are still listed as "new" and they were introduced well over a year ago. There is also no Khrysalis map.
And no Darkmoor maps, too. Sounds like Grub Guardian is way behind.