Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level were you when you started Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Hello. I am a level 47 necromancer who has just finished Dragonspyre and is moving on to the world of Celestia. I'm somewhat excited about starting Celestia after only doing the storyline quests in Dragonspyre,but, am I too low of a level to be able to battle without any problems or helpI'm about to get Scarecrow,but, I think I need to be at least level 50 and over since the street mobs and bosses can cheat and also have critical ratings. Plus, I was kind of struggling in Dragonspyre,so, what can I doDo I do some more side questsOr, do I start doing the world of Grizzleheim so I can get to WintertuskIf this is what I should do, can anyone provide some tips and strategies for building a good death deck and what I should focus on when it comes to getting spells or getting good gear for this level If you can, it would be very helpful.
From,Scarlet Deaththorn.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Hey there! I actually reached celestia at around level 54. If you feel that Celestia will be very challenging, then I would suggest doing WT or wysteria. Since you are about to learn crow, that will be very useful. As for gear, probably Malistaire's or Mount Olympus will be handy. You can also check out at the bazaar for some gear. As for fighting the street mobs, three deathblade,- three crow- 2 vampire. That should help you alot!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
I was level 48 when I started Celestia. I am storm btw.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
I started celestial at lvl 56

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I was lvl 60+ when I entered Celestia. I was able to solo almost all of it.

Survivor
May 10, 2013
i entered celestia at lvl 54

balance rules!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I started Celestia at level 49 with my , and at the very beginning, It was VERY difficult for me, so what I did was quest with another friend (pretty sure he was ) and I also was questing in Wysteria and Wintertusk to level up a bit more if I found something a bit hard.

Michael StormFist
Level 100 Exalted

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Do side quests until you reach level 48 and get Scarecrow. You'll need it. After that, do Celestia until you reach The Floating Land where the Sun school trainer is so you can get Monstrous and Gargantuan when you reach that level. Then, you really should do Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. Wintertusk will give you an enormous amount of experience, and if you craft, there's excellent gear. If you want the gear but gathering all the reagents for the hat, robe and boots seems too difficult, just get the hat if you can manage that. The stats are great and the blade is a huge help. After completing Wintertusk, you can go back to Celestia.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
I am 48 but i'm going to do wintertusk first so prob gonna be 55 or 53 depends on side quests but any ways i just started but paused at lvl 46 and did side quest
Noah Stormhammer lvl 48

Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
I'm back again But now lvl 53 and still not on celestia and on sudrilund in wiz
Noah stormhammer Lvl 53

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I was level 50 when I started Celestia.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
I did celestia at level 48-50 (When that was the level limit when it first came out)
I normally do celestia at level 50 until the floating land, so I have access to the Two Main Astral Schools that are useful in my opinion, and then I Just do wintertusk and sidequest until level 58-60 for WW Gear, and I can pretty much solo the rest of celestia on my own, Trial of the Spheres isn't that hard, the cheats seem easy to counter.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Them high levels, I was 45. I know I know, such underleveled x. x

Survivor
Aug 08, 2011
I started celestia when I was a grandmaster Lvl 53

It's an awesome world in my opinion It's really hard though. I had trouble with it and begged some of my friends to help me . Today, I am finishing off Avalon and my friend just started celestia and she really needs help with it. Some of the bosses in celestia I still can't do on my own yet. But I really love how celestia was a huge challenge for me to accomplish it really prepared me for some advanced worlds. I had a lot of great times in celestia and I hope all other wizards enjoy it much as I do

- Lauren StormBlade

Hero
May 07, 2015
i was grand master i luv my fire wizard

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I started Celestia when I was level 48 . However, it got a little too difficult for me so I decided to do side quests until I reached level 52 .

- Heather Raven Level 61

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I just started and I'm level 51. I have to admit I'm not doing very well though.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2015
I just started Celestia when I was level 52 and I have to say that I am impressed with those who were able to advance by level 47 or 48.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I started Celestia when I was about level 50-level 60. Phew, was Celestia challenging!

Samantha NightGarden,lvl71

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
I started at level 58 and found Celestia very difficult, 4 of 6 battles ending in my defeat. So I went back to Grizzleheim and started Wintertusk. I have helped friends and done a little on Celestia as I finished WW, but am now back on Celestia full time at level 65. I had several training points to use on the Star and Sun schools and have geared up to get 85% critical block, as well as some nice attack bonuses. I try never to skip side Quests; even using the quest finder on each world before leaving it.
I know a lot of players prefer to do only the main story quest, and several are successful that way. If you are willing to be defeated a few times and / or ask for help you could manage Celestia.
Good luck on which every options you chose.

Abigale Skygarden usually found on Drake Realm area 1.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
my myth did side quests so she was lvl 48 or 49
my fire did side worlds and side streets so she was level 46-48
my storm on the other hand didn't do side streets. The only extra things I did were wisteria and grizzleheim. She was lvl 44. DO NOT START WORLDS AT MINIMUM LVL! It is not easy and discouraging. I would wait until you are at least three lvls over the requirement.

Samantha Willowdreamer
Lvl 100
lvl 91
lvl 48

Survivor
Nov 30, 2014
Wow. I'm shocked to see a lot of people say that their levels were around 50-60. I started to do Celestia and i'm level 45.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I started on level 55. Kinda late, but perfect because it's easier.

Hero
May 07, 2015
im a level 69 now lol :)

Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
ssbbwizard05 on Nov 1, 2015 wrote:
Wow. I'm shocked to see a lot of people say that their levels were around 50-60. I started to do Celestia and i'm level 45.
i started celestia when i was 42 such an early level

dustin spell heart lvl 62