Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Idea Of The Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
I have a idea.

Why don't we make a new spiral or a ton of spirals

Here is how it would work.
We would unlock a spiral for each 10 levels. Or...

We unlock the choice at choosing a spiral at level 100.

Maybe it can work like realms.

Please reply on how ya like this idea. And how it would work.

Kingsisle Please make this idea work.

Who inspired me to make this you ask...

Well my favorite youtubers...

blazelifehammer
and
zenmasterblue

Anyway that is my idea.

i am master lvl 41
life

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Please elaborate on the idea, what would the function be of the new spirals? Currently the spiral simply is what i think to be like the "universe" which is ever expanding infinite. So a new spiral would soom moot, unless you mean a new spiral that would be like alternate dimensions? For example Malistair is good but Cyrus is bad or Sylvia... which might be interesting and weird.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
littleseancarter,

The function of the spirals would be to expand the story when you do the last world, and you get this quest to go to all the worlds for a ultimate spiral key to take you to a new spiral. Thanks For Your Response and have a great day.

Kind regards,

Isabella Sparklewhisperer

lvl 42
wizard

Survivor
May 27, 2013
hmm this seems interesting but I am not sure I see the point, I think they will just keep adding worlds to the currently existing spiral I am not sure why they would make another one. Would it have different schools like wysteria but they are actually different and not just a different name?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
Samuel Strider on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
hmm this seems interesting but I am not sure I see the point, I think they will just keep adding worlds to the currently existing spiral I am not sure why they would make another one. Would it have different schools like wysteria but they are actually different and not just a different name?
well the point is to have a new story.

thanks for reply,

kind regards

isabella sparklewhiperer

Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
LittleSeanCarter on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
Please elaborate on the idea, what would the function be of the new spirals? Currently the spiral simply is what i think to be like the "universe" which is ever expanding infinite. So a new spiral would soom moot, unless you mean a new spiral that would be like alternate dimensions? For example Malistair is good but Cyrus is bad or Sylvia... which might be interesting and weird.
littleseancarter,

The function of the spirals would be to expand the story when you do the last world, and you get this quest to go to all the worlds for a ultimate spiral key to take you to a new spiral. Thanks For Your Response and have a great day.

Kind regards,

Isabella Sparklewhisperer

lvl 42
wizard

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
We get "new stories", or rather extensions of the existing story, every time we get a new world added to the existing Spiral. Adding more spirals would be somewhat redundant and possibly confusing. With Wysteria and Grizzleheim it's possible now to have active quests in three different worlds... more if you have incomplete side-quests in other worlds. With more spirals and even more worlds things could get overwhelming. I understand you said this would be available "after" the last world but for most players with wizards who haven't finished Khrysalis my bet is that by the time they do finish there will be a new world to progress to. For those that are maxed out and have completed every quest, there are always other things to do to occupy time. Personally, I'm slowly progressing five different wizards and the way it's going I expect there might be several new worlds to look forward to after Khrysalis by the time I finish it with any of them.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
TucsonWizard on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
We get "new stories", or rather extensions of the existing story, every time we get a new world added to the existing Spiral. Adding more spirals would be somewhat redundant and possibly confusing. With Wysteria and Grizzleheim it's possible now to have active quests in three different worlds... more if you have incomplete side-quests in other worlds. With more spirals and even more worlds things could get overwhelming. I understand you said this would be available "after" the last world but for most players with wizards who haven't finished Khrysalis my bet is that by the time they do finish there will be a new world to progress to. For those that are maxed out and have completed every quest, there are always other things to do to occupy time. Personally, I'm slowly progressing five different wizards and the way it's going I expect there might be several new worlds to look forward to after Khrysalis by the time I finish it with any of them.
hmm,

maybe in the future when third arc is finished my idea can be a thought. Again you do have a good point. I am depending on my idea when third arc is finished. And i know about after people finish khrysalis they have other things to do. But i think questing and gaining xp is best. (just saying).