Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bartelby Staff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
I've been thinking about maybe when you beat the game clearing all dungeons and main quests Grandmother Raven flies down in a cutscene with Bartleby's missing eye. She gives it to him and he takes it and creates a staff of one of his branches and his long lost eye and gives it to you. It is called the Staff of Bartleby and is the best wand in the game. It gives you the rebirth spell and is made for your school. It would give a MAJOR health and healing
boost, a BIG resist to your opposite school, and HUGE boost to power, accuracy, and mana. Tell me what you think.(It would be so cool if Bartleby replied to this!) Tyler Mist level 19

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
Nile Verdantstar on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I've been thinking about maybe when you beat the game clearing all dungeons and main quests Grandmother Raven flies down in a cutscene with Bartleby's missing eye. She gives it to him and he takes it and creates a staff of one of his branches and his long lost eye and gives it to you. It is called the Staff of Bartleby and is the best wand in the game. It gives you the rebirth spell and is made for your school. It would give a MAJOR health and healing
boost, a BIG resist to your opposite school, and HUGE boost to power, accuracy, and mana. Tell me what you think.(It would be so cool if Bartleby replied to this!) Tyler Mist level 19
Only problem is this game won't be likely ending for awhile so that idea can be stored away in the Wizard City Library Archives until one faithful day, Wizard101 will have to be shutdown which would be a sad day for many of us Wizards of the Spiral but hopefully that doesn't happen for a while.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
Nile Verdantstar on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
That would be cool but putting the eye on the staff would not be very good because that would mean he is the same as before and still can't remember almost anything. But if he used a branch instead with maybe the professors all casting a different school spell to make it powerful would be cool

Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
How about an enhanced version of Rebirth like 1050 healing to all friends and absorb 600 damage.