Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shane Von Shane (Upper Halls)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Hi everyone! I was just curious if anyone else is having trouble getting Shane's amulet in the Upper Halls? I personally done that dungeon around 300 times since Darkmoor came out and still not one amulet. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks for the replies in advance!

Blaze SkullBlood- Level 100

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I dont even bother farming for that because Morganthe drops a better one. Just go farm her for it, the drop rates arent too bad. I got mine in just 3 tries

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
agree with seth I actually got the darknoor amulet my first try when the realm went life and just a fyi shane is not the only one who drops it I got mine from the VERY first boss when I got the darkmoor the life boss in the very beginning gave me mine but again like seth said morganthes is better and the other drops are good too lol I fed the darkmoor ammy to my pet lol

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
I have the Morganthe Amulet but wanted Shane's cause it's more resist and more critical.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I didn't have a problem getting it. I actually the first time I successfully defeated him. It's all luck based like every other piece of gear in the game. You just have to keep farming until you get it.