Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Continuing the Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2015
So, I wanted to talk about continuing the game so you can go past level 100 and defeat more bosses.
It first stopped when you defeat Malistaire, then continued until you defeat Morganthe. Now I'm going to say a bit of a spoiler,sorry.
When you defeat Morganthe, you don't actually defeat her. Her final form falls into the darkness of the spiral.
Which had me thinking. Ambrose said we were from a world that doesn't believe in magic, obviously Earth. But, Earth doesn't seem to be in the spiral. None of the planets like Jupiter or Mars are in the Spiral either. I know it's a magic game, but.. she could have fallen into our "spiral". I don't really think that she just died because she fell out of the spiral. She could be on Mars or whatever for all we know. So, to continue the game, we should be able to travel out of the spiral and into a new one to find Morganthe's final form and defeat her. I know it seems like a sorta silly idea, but I just would really like to be able to fight her final form.
This idea is pretty small but also kinda big. A whole new set of worlds could be included now. You could go back to Earth and save all of them from Morganthe. Something like that.
But what I'm basically saying is, I want the game to continue in some way, whether it includes Morganthe or not.

-Jacqueline Blade, Level 25 Death Wizard

Survivor
May 22, 2014
Andrew dreamhunter-I think the worlds that old cob mentioned should be the new worlds along with new spells and max lvl extension.new gear and much more.i want the game to continue.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I really love your idea! It would be great for something new and a new storyline. I am a level 100 balance but I never got to Morganthe. However, I feel really suspicious of Old Cobb and he could be the new villain. It is an awesome idea considering the end of Morganthe and then Old Cobb was more of a cliffhanger or a twist ending. It left us without knowing what will happen next. Awesome idea!