Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Soaring Eagle Glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
So there is a glitch that whenever the afk animation happens, and you move the while it's happening, there is a glitch that the eagle stays on the ground and the character is in the air, floating. This can be resolved by re-equipping the mount, but it is somewhat inconvenient.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
Hello!
Just wanted to report a glitch with the Soaring Eagle Mount. This glitch does not seem to affect movement of the mount or wizard and is strictly a visual issue. While riding my mount my wizard pops up feet above the mount. This seems to correct itself after a few minutes but has occurred about 4 times (around every 30-40 minutes) since I purchased the mount this morning.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
ShannonPixieHammer on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
Hello!
Just wanted to report a glitch with the Soaring Eagle Mount. This glitch does not seem to affect movement of the mount or wizard and is strictly a visual issue. While riding my mount my wizard pops up feet above the mount. This seems to correct itself after a few minutes but has occurred about 4 times (around every 30-40 minutes) since I purchased the mount this morning.
Mine is doing the exact same thing.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
So, I just purchased the Soaring Eagle mount. I have noticed that at times my character pops up off of the mount. I stand about 4 foot over the mount. This is beginning to become a real nuisance. Please help.