Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walk through the Garden's drop rating is too low!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I've been stuck on this quest for quiet a while now.
You have to kill a bunch of Pira'Nya Scissor teeth until you get two teeth. Sounds easy enough.
Wrong.
Wrong on so many levels.
This quests drop rating is so insanely low, I have had a friend who took nearly three months to finish it, and its almost taken me a month now, just to get the first drop. I've been playing for hours upon hours trying to do this quest.
To top it off, we have the wonderful implement where you get to fight TWO MONSTERS AT ONCE if you are alone!

Seriously! I know its not supposed to be easy, but ONE monster is ENOUGH!
We should NOThave a quest with this low of a drop rating, and we sure as in heck shouldn't have to fight more monsters then players! Who even asked or thought that was a good idea?

This quest has taken so long to attempt to complete, its really irritating, and I'd like to see SOMETHING done about it! Or at least the make the monsters team count equal to players. No more of this 2v1 PvE stuff!

Administrator
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. It will be easier to acquire the quest item for Walk Through the Garden in the next game update (currently on the test realm.)

community@wizard101.com