Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sell Section Of The Crowns Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
The title basically explains what this post is about. But why settle for vague ideas when I can add depth and reasoning to my idea. This idea occurred to me a year or two ago, when I had opened phoenix hoard packs and wasted several crowns on the packs, to only get the same pieces of gear continuous times. I thought 'Why should I be forced to keep this gear I don't need? Why not add a 'Sell' area to the crown shop, so I can get back majority of what the item is worth. I see where this can be tricky, since no one knows what the crowns prices of gear would be, but that would be up to kingsisle to figure out. I emailed them about this when I was nine, but they had not responded.. which saddened me. Then I learned about the Wizard101 Dorms and decided, why not share my idea with my peers and fellow wizards!! Hope Kingsisle takes this into consideration.. What do you guys think?!
~Saffron level 18
*If you do not pour the kerosene,
they can not ignite their flame*

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
It's a good idea, but it should only be for items that have the Crowns symbol next to them.

Defender
May 06, 2011
SaffyTheBookworm on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
The title basically explains what this post is about. But why settle for vague ideas when I can add depth and reasoning to my idea. This idea occurred to me a year or two ago, when I had opened phoenix hoard packs and wasted several crowns on the packs, to only get the same pieces of gear continuous times. I thought 'Why should I be forced to keep this gear I don't need? Why not add a 'Sell' area to the crown shop, so I can get back majority of what the item is worth. I see where this can be tricky, since no one knows what the crowns prices of gear would be, but that would be up to kingsisle to figure out. I emailed them about this when I was nine, but they had not responded.. which saddened me. Then I learned about the Wizard101 Dorms and decided, why not share my idea with my peers and fellow wizards!! Hope Kingsisle takes this into consideration.. What do you guys think?!
~Saffron level 18
*If you do not pour the kerosene,
they can not ignite their flame*
You could sell the unwanted gear at any shop that isn't the bazaar for some gold. Or feed it to your pet to gold, tc, or pet advancement.

Katherine Dragonblade Level 94 Pyromancer