Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I gain more resist?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
26 here,

Is there a specific hobby that allows you to gain more resist? If not, what do I have to do? Thanks for the help. :)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Buy gear from the Bazaar. Check every 5 levels up until 56 and there's always gear available. After 56, crafted gear and dungeon dropped gear become the best available.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
adzuck on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
26 here,

Is there a specific hobby that allows you to gain more resist? If not, what do I have to do? Thanks for the help. :)
No hobbies that will help other than gardening for TC shields, TC aura spells etc. The best ways to increase resistance are gear and pet talents.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
26 here,

Wait what do you mean hobby? Also if you want some good resist gear hoard of the hydra has the jade gear set

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Pets can help. The extra boost a pet can give to resist is not great, but the total extra capability a good pet can give you is considerable. Unfortunately, most randomly dropped pets in the game aren't very helpful. You can get better pets by spending crowns, but I don't really recommend that. The best pets are those that knowledgeable long term players have carefully bred through many generations of crossbreeding. Some of those players are willing to share their work with you by breeding their awesome pets with one of yours.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
26 here,

Pet training