Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best pet for death?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2014
What's the best pet for my level

I'm a level 66 death wizard

I'm currently using the scarecrow pet

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
BringOnThePain7 on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
What's the best pet for my level

I'm a level 66 death wizard

I'm currently using the scarecrow pet
One of the most useful pets I've found for a Death wizard is the Jellyfish you get as a reward in Celestia. First generation can give Death Blade, Spritely, Death Proof, Death Shot and Plaguebringer. With a few decent hatchings you can get a really helpful pet.

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
There are a number of beneficial Death school Pets. I choose to use my Red Ghost, and Penumbra Drake in most situations. Each of these Pets offers the 25% Death damage boost global aura, and with training, other benefits.

Many Talents are able to be transferred during a Hatch, so do some research on which Pet Talents/Abilities fit your play style best, and attempt to combine them with the look you want.

Best of luck to you,

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 86

Survivor
Dec 24, 2014
TucsonWizard on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
One of the most useful pets I've found for a Death wizard is the Jellyfish you get as a reward in Celestia. First generation can give Death Blade, Spritely, Death Proof, Death Shot and Plaguebringer. With a few decent hatchings you can get a really helpful pet.
what do you mean by hatchlings You want me to hatch them until i get good traits?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
The vampire pet is also very helpful. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Vampire

It gives stronger vampire cards, as well as boosts to critical and death attack power and accuracy.