Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level should you be each world you enter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2014
I need to know I been seeing people who are in dragonspyre that are level fourty something.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
My advice is to not worry about it. If you complete the mainline quests of the world before the one you want to enter, you will be high enough level to enter . Just follow the mainline. If you complete a lot of sidequests or adventure in sideworlds like Wysteria or Grizzleheim before you first enter, you will be higher level, which is fine.

Some people seem to get all worried about being "overlevel" for their world. I don't understand their concern. There is absolutely no downside to being higher level than the minimum necessary to enter a world. It just means you have more health, more mana, more power pips, all of which make things easier. Why does anyone care about being "overlevel"? It's silly to worry about it.

Hero
May 07, 2015
i was lvl 20 wen i got to krokotopea

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
The levels that you almost NEED to have if you plan to complete each world alone,

-Wysteria: Lvl 25+
-Krokotopia: Lvl 15+
-Marleybone: Lvl 25+
-Mooshu: Lvl 34+
-Grizzleheim: Lvl 30+
-Dragonspyre: Lvl 50+
-Celestia: Lvl 59+
-Wintertusk: Lvl 59+

Everything here below are somewhat-guesses....
-Zafaria: Lvl 66+
-Avalon: Lvl 78+
-Azteca: Lvl 91+
-Aquila: Lvl 50+
-Khrysalis: Lvl 95+
-Four Dungeons: Lvl 50+

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
BringOnThePain7 on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
I need to know I been seeing people who are in dragonspyre that are level fourty something.
it all depends on a few factors:

-do you play frequently, or only once in a while?
-do you complete all quests (main and side), or follow the storyline only?
-do you play alone, or with friends?
-in what order do you complete worlds?

for example, my balance wizard completes all quests and left dragonspyre at level 52-53. she finished celestia around level 60 (which was the cap at the time), then went off to wintertusk.

my necromancer, who follows the main arc only, fought malistaire at level 49 and was well into celestia at the same level (52-53); however, i found him underleveled and sent him to wintertusk first before returning to celestia at level 63.

generally speaking, though, here is a pretty good guide:

wizard city 1-14
krokotopia 15-25
marleybone 26-35
mooshu 36-45
dragonspyre 46-55
celestia 56-65
zafaria 66-75
avalon 76-85
azteca 86-95
khrysalis 95+

side worlds: