Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I do side quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2012
Hey guys, I've recently been playing with my friends and we've been doing side quests for ages. They've gotten tired of them after Marleybone, and we're thinking of just doing the main quest. I don't want to be under leveled and come into Dragonspyre with level 38 or something. I really want the XP so I'm not a low level and can get through the game. I've done all the side quests I can possibly find up to Mooshu. So, is it worth it?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's up to you and your style of play. I personally skip all side quests except for training point, spell quests, & sides required for spell/pet quests.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
seethe42 on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
It's up to you and your style of play. I personally skip all side quests except for training point, spell quests, & sides required for spell/pet quests.
Same here. I personally do side quests on my free time, being that sometimes my friends I play with are not online all the time. And personally, I think I was overleved when I came to Dragonspyre (spent most my time in Mirror Lake ), I was like level 45 or something around when I started, 38 is normal. Just try what works best.

Hero
May 07, 2015
wiffef you want more xp I wod do side quests