Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance card quest in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2015
I'm a level 30 balance student and I got given a card by the instructor in the balance school and when I went to go find the book needed for the quest I find out I have to defeat these enemies with over a thousand health! And you can't even team up for this quest either so I'm still really stuck on it. How do I defeat these people and why can't you have anyone to help you either?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
Other players can not help in any school's quests in Marleybone. Try to buy some treasure cards, I am sure they will help you with that quest you are working on. If that doesn't help, buy a henchman.
Hope I helped ;)

Andrew DeathHammer lvl 42

Survivor
Jan 30, 2014
Umm i also went through all that but to be honest it was easy to pass maybe it was the fact i had minions with me but either way you should keep on trying.

I am lvl 40 now.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Treasure cards could help but (I) personally would not rely on treasure cards rather,try it a couple of times if you fail try creating another deck or quest to level 35 then revisit that same boss and try again- Kyle BattleHammer level 82

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
for me at lvl 32 the thing i did was use the Ki free games trivia and video things used it for a simple henchman (death rank five ) as well as elimetal blast or whatever the spell that shoots fire ice or storm. just get some free crowns and thats that! good luck though judgment is really nice and Mictavish is pretty hard.
Mark Drake Blade lvl 33
When faced with weakness have perssion and use a balance blade
the thoughts of a philisophical balance wizard

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
if you have problems with this youre doomed bro
you will never make it past marlybone. specially when you have to solo.
good luck to you in your endevers
when faced with Weakness have Percistance and use a Balance Blade.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
really if you thought one thousand was hard you will hate the fights in mooshu but good luck