Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Things to appreciate

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I think that KI has gotten a lot of scrutiny and advice and people complaining about what is wrong.

So I am creating this topic to show appreciation for specific things added to the game.

What things did KI add or fix regarding W101 that you are appreciative about?

One thing that I'd say for myself would be the scrolling that was added to the non-text chat. Before, if you wanted to say a quest you were working on, you could only pick from quests from areas in the first parts in the alphabet. Now, you can pick from all of them.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Does no one appreciate any changes KI has made?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
NeoNebula17 on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
Does no one appreciate any changes KI has made?
KI has probably adopted the attitude that "no news is good news". Many people on this forum are quick to criticize and complain but when it comes to complimenting... not so much.
I've praised KI in the past for many of the new functions but, since you've asked, I'll do it again:
Team-up Kiosk - Thumbs up!
Jewel System - Interesting concept that will eventually be helpful but needs some tweaking - Thumb at 45 degrees.
Master, Archmage and Exalted Dungeon drops - Thumbs up!
New fish and Celestia fishing areas - Thumbs up!
Lava Fishing and Sentinel fish - Thumbs up!
Ultra pet level and pet socketing - also in need of tweaking.
Ultra Seeds - Thumbs up!
Seed Vault - Both thumbs emphatically up!!! (waiting and hoping for a TC vault)

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
KI addressed, and fixed the issue (that they created) with the Sword Ferns, and for that I am thankful. They also came out with the Nightmare Hoard pack that I suggested a few years ago, and I am thankful for that. Fishing was another thing that many of us suggested, socketing as well ,and I am appreciative of that as well.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
thumbs up on all improvements thank you kings isle.................... Now how about that white tiger mount? another promotion? or crown shop mount? thank you yours truly TEAM BRING IT

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
First of all, thank you for the Birthday Party. Double pet and plant rewards are a party to me. lol
I have had so much fun this summer. Never been such a busy little Wizard! So much to do all the time. Darkmoor pack was fun for death house. New furniture packs were great. The one shot dungeons were a lot of fun. The crafting was easer this time. I am thankful for that. Even got a few of the old motes! Too many thing to mention. I am having a great time on the game.
Thank You,
Mattie1010

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I like pretty much every update they have made to dungeons, like dungeon recall. I also like how they improved Menu Chat functions.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
I've been gone for shortly just after this came out of beta testing and everything is new to me. I absolutely LOVE what they done with it in the years since I dropped out!

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
I love the new gems and team up feature and also the special codes they have every now and then.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I appreciate so much Kingsisle has done for us as wiz players. Though they're not perfect, we really should be thankful for all they do. Kingsisle developed and wrote this game for us, which has changed all of our lives in many ways. They fix bugs for us and allow us to test out the game before they even release it. They also wrote up the entire storyline. Personally, wizard101 has changed my life in so many ways. I met my best friend Taylor AshGiver on Wizard101, and we ended up having a friendship outside of wiz. It was also my first video game that led to me enjoying many other games. I also met so many people and had so many experiences with them. I worked together with teams for questing, I threw parties at my castle, went to other parties, and had the time of my life. Kingsisle also gave us the ability to communicate with eachother. This is how they set up friendships for all of us. Kingsisle also gives us the ability to write on these message boards with any problems we have and they reply and allow other wizards to reply to make sure that we have a fun experience. Thanks Kingsisle, for everything you have done. These years of playing have been amaze and the coming years of wizard101 will be even better! #polarishype

Angela Gem, Level 100
Katie GoldFountain, Level 90