Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Drawing/Discarding - Concerns?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 19, 2014
Hey i'm sure many of us experience this weird bug with discarding where if you discard something it just pops back in, and when you TRY to discard it, the system or card sorting thingy just pretends it didn't come back and ends up discarding the wrong card.

Some examples? Sure.

I had a reshuffle but before the reshuffle I had sharpen. I discard sharpen because no blades in sight and i have another one. Sharpen pops in again and the person thinks "didn't i discard this a second ago" so they right click to remove it. And it removes the reshuffle, like sharpen wasn't there. Now i'm stuck hostage in a 0 out of
85 situation.

Sometimes this doesn't happen but something else happens that irks me a lot.

Sometimes i remove the card then there is some slight lag before you could select another one. Anyone else notice this? Sometimes the lag delay is so big i end up removing the wrong card.

Also there is a slight delay at TC drawing. Anyone else notice?

Improvements?

Wrote this here because it was bug reporting and requesting a fix. So couldn't decide between Dorms and Halstons Lab.

Explorer
May 19, 2014
Valdus Spell on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Hey i'm sure many of us experience this weird bug with discarding where if you discard something it just pops back in, and when you TRY to discard it, the system or card sorting thingy just pretends it didn't come back and ends up discarding the wrong card.

Some examples? Sure.

I had a reshuffle but before the reshuffle I had sharpen. I discard sharpen because no blades in sight and i have another one. Sharpen pops in again and the person thinks "didn't i discard this a second ago" so they right click to remove it. And it removes the reshuffle, like sharpen wasn't there. Now i'm stuck hostage in a 0 out of
85 situation.

Sometimes this doesn't happen but something else happens that irks me a lot.

Sometimes i remove the card then there is some slight lag before you could select another one. Anyone else notice this? Sometimes the lag delay is so big i end up removing the wrong card.

Also there is a slight delay at TC drawing. Anyone else notice?

Improvements?

Wrote this here because it was bug reporting and requesting a fix. So couldn't decide between Dorms and Halstons Lab.
Guess i'm gonna have to bump this since it still occurs to this day.