Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Prophecy and Third Arc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I've finally completed Zaltanna's Obelisk Orb quest and seen the prophecy for myself. Now I'm thinking of possible scenarios of what will happen in the third arc.

Old Cob is obviously an Arachna and was locked away by Grandmother Raven. The prophecy said that he will be the one to make the Shadow Web, but since Morganthe was the one that tried to create it, I'm assuming that he helped us destroy her because she was in the way of his rightful place in the prophecy. My suspicions are that Morganthe had heard of the prophecy and thought the spider in it was her, which must be why she tried to make the Shadow Web in the first place.

I'm also going to call it now: The Shadow Web will be created in the third arc, and it will be the final destination before we defeat Old Cob. Anyway, that's my thoughts on this. Anyone have ideas about the third arc?

Survivor
May 18, 2014
Well, Old Cob did mention 5 worlds that may be a part of the spiral or the shadow web in his last speech thing. These worlds are:

Empyria,
Polaris (which is really the name of the north star. Random fact),
Mirage (which is where the cat you have to meet in Wysteria comes from. Again, totally random),
the Hidden Lands,
and the Broken Shores.
There will be a very interesting arc coming

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
"Fly free my children, marry and make war. Build towers of cards and fleeting empires and beautiful disasters. Fly through the spiral to Polaris, Empyrea, and Mirage. To the hidden lands and broken shores..."

Hidden lands and Broken shores. That seems big, and important, and grand. But, I have two theories that might just stand for it.

1.Celestia, the sort of cousin/prequal/sequal/thing
Celestia was not the most amazing world. Nobody can forgot the nightmares of the dungeons, the difficulty of the bosses, the annoyance of the quests. This is an amazing game. And celestia is just the bad spot in the otherwise perfect apple. However, people loved that idea, and I kept seeing people on message boards wanting to find an atlantis type world. I saw that and thought, yeah, but that's the celestia story. But, kingsisle improves the game a lot based on people's ideas, so what if "Broken shores" really does refer to an atlantis ordeal?

2.Loopdy loop
Old cob has some great dialogue, but this seems a tad strange. Kingsisli is putting in some random referenced worlds. But, there are other worlds that are unavailible that are feferenced. These three mentioned could be true, but what if they're a trick? Besides, f they're real, we've yet to see these worlds, or even follw the bartleby's eye story

1.Gobblerton
2.Kent
3.Yago
4.Valencia
5.Nodor

So what do you think?

cya in the spiral, Quinn Ghostshard,

Survivor
May 18, 2014
Sorcerer of ra on Aug 16, 2015 wrote:
"Fly free my children, marry and make war. Build towers of cards and fleeting empires and beautiful disasters. Fly through the spiral to Polaris, Empyrea, and Mirage. To the hidden lands and broken shores..."

Hidden lands and Broken shores. That seems big, and important, and grand. But, I have two theories that might just stand for it.

Celestia was not the most amazing world. Nobody can forgot the nightmares of the dungeons, the difficulty of the bosses, the annoyance of the quests. This is an amazing game. And celestia is just the bad spot in the otherwise perfect apple. However, people loved that idea, and I kept seeing people on message boards wanting to find an atlantis type world. I saw that and thought, yeah, but that's the celestia story. But, kingsisle improves the game a lot based on people's ideas, so what if "Broken shores" really does refer to an atlantis ordeal?

2.Loopdy loop
Old cob has some great dialogue, but this seems a tad strange. Kingsisli is putting in some random referenced worlds. But, there are other worlds that are unavailible that are feferenced. These three mentioned could be true, but what if they're a trick? Besides, f they're real, we've yet to see these worlds, or even follw the bartleby's eye story

1.Gobblerton
2.Kent
3.Yago
4.Valencia
5.Nodor

So what do you think?

Maybe thise worlds are in the spiral and the worlds cob mention are in the just-created shadow web? I know morganthe died before finishing the s.w., but we could go to the partly made alternate spiral. Who knows?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
OlaftheGreat022 on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
Maybe thise worlds are in the spiral and the worlds cob mention are in the just-created shadow web? I know morganthe died before finishing the s.w., but we could go to the partly made alternate spiral. Who knows?
Thing is I'm pretty sure Morganthe didn't really start the ritual, we made it into her chamber before she could sing the Song of Creation to begin the process of making the Shadow Web.

About the prophecy, Morganthe didn't think she was the Spider she thought she was the Chosen One. Morganthe most likely thought that the Chosen One was the one who would bring the destruction of the Spiral and the start of the Shadow Web but in reality the Chosen One seems like a pawn to the teller of the Grand Prophecy (Old Cob).

Spider (Old Cob) was locked away in a hole by Grandmother Raven. "The Candle flickers across the Night. A Child sailing the Shadow Sea. The Spiral bends, and twists, and whirls, bringing the Chosen back to me. The Mirror will break, the Horn will call, from the Shadows I strike, and the skies will fall."
Most likely we are the Chosen One as we sailed the Starfall Sea which could be considered the Shadow Sea after what Morganthe did to it. Also we are most likely the Chosen One.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Sorcerer of ra on Aug 16, 2015 wrote:

2.Loopdy loop

1.Gobblerton
2.Kent
3.Yago
4.Valencia
5.Nodor

So what do you think?

I'm just pointing out that Nodor is an area in Avalon that we just didn't go to

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
i'm just here to say that all of you guys are have amazing theories and i love it when people make theories like this.