Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Doors not opening in Helgrind Warren???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Okay so I went into Helgrind Warren to defeat Jotun's first brother and possibly make his fight a little easier. Managed to get through the stone guardians at the beginning, each of the elemental guardians in the separate rooms, and finally the grendel witch doctors. Died multiple times of course but just used a potion and came back.

During the fight with the grendel witch doctors, I killed one of them and then died. Came back, killed the other two.

And the door in that room didn't open.

There's literally nothing else for me to kill except Ullik, but I CAN'T GET TO HIM.

What's even worse is that if i stand far away and look at it, it LOOKS open. But then when I get closer it closes again.

I've already submitted a ticket to support but that might take two days to have it answered, and if I leave this dungeon all the two or three hours i've spent battling will be wiped out and i'll have to do it again. Anyone have any tips? Has this happened for anyone else?