Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia socket wrench

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 22, 2012
Unless it was added with this last up date it appears the final boss in Celestia doesn't drop a socket wrench. That means before you even get a chance at the expert socket wrench for level 55-65 items in celestia and wintertusk you are finishing Zafaria. To me it would be better to get the chance at a socket wrench at a earlier boss. Socket wrenches like the ones dropped in the last world covering the previous ones have a good chance of not being useful. Also having the artisan socket wrench drop at Morganthe after you have completed the world means you won't have the chance to use it while still questing there on any of the items you picked up along the way.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
How do you know Mithraya doesn't drop one? The wiki will be inaccurate with new information such as this.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Right. You'll be level 100 and finished with the game before you can get the Artisan wrench as a drop.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
lewski on May 2, 2015 wrote:
How do you know Mithraya doesn't drop one? The wiki will be inaccurate with new information such as this.
On the housing tours listing it shows only Tse-tse Snaketail. Also no reports from her. So wiki would be inaccurate if Mithraya was added. Unless a screen shot turns up showing one won in battle they won't be putting it in. Hopefully they will correct that soon. (Along with when the different level wrenches are dropped. )

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
dune327 on May 4, 2015 wrote:
On the housing tours listing it shows only Tse-tse Snaketail. Also no reports from her. So wiki would be inaccurate if Mithraya was added. Unless a screen shot turns up showing one won in battle they won't be putting it in. Hopefully they will correct that soon. (Along with when the different level wrenches are dropped. )
I know how the wiki works. It's just that not all drops can be known immediately.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
lewski on May 5, 2015 wrote:
I know how the wiki works. It's just that not all drops can be known immediately.
This one unless they have a glitch in the system for wall hangings its known who drops them. If a glitch on that part they still need to know and correct. But it doesn't appear to be a glitch in graphics and the socket wrench was left out through design or oversight.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
dune327 on May 5, 2015 wrote:
This one unless they have a glitch in the system for wall hangings its known who drops them. If a glitch on that part they still need to know and correct. But it doesn't appear to be a glitch in graphics and the socket wrench was left out through design or oversight.
Looking back, you mentioned that it's not listed in the Housing Tours Item Identifier (or whatever the heck it is). Then it probably isn't dropped by Mithraya. My bad.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
I have fought Krokopatra 3 times, and Meowiarty but have never received a socket wrench. Why can't KingsIsle allow us to craft them, or purchase them instead. I don't want to have to battle these bosses so many times and still not get a socket wrench drop. it's very frustrating. Has anyone gotten any type of wrench as a drop, and if so, where and with which boss.