Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need some advice from my fellow wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I'm kind of stuck between 2 options right now. First off, I was wanting to level up my life wiz (lvl 91) but however I really messed up with this character. He has the wrong spells (myth is is secondary) when he should have feint and tower shield (which he doesn't) checked with the registrar Mr. Lincoln, and it would cost me 7,000 crowns to buy his points back. I don't want to waste 7,000 crowns on something so small. So I was thinking about starting over again and making a new life wiz and getting all the right points and etc. Or I was even considering on working on my storm (lvl 78) but I don't really like storm all that much, and where he is questing alone has became pretty difficult for me. Any advice would be fantastic!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
be a member when the free training point buy back to rolls around again i guess

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well on my old account this happened I would suggest waiting for the free training point member buy back thing again but no telling when they're going to have it again but deleting your wiz isn't what I would do cause you would have to go through EVERYTHING again. maybe buy some feint and tower shield tc? or just do training point quest if you haven't done them already

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
If you are a member, you can wait until the membership reward of free training point buy back comes around

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
nick the wiz on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
well on my old account this happened I would suggest waiting for the free training point member buy back thing again but no telling when they're going to have it again but deleting your wiz isn't what I would do cause you would have to go through EVERYTHING again. maybe buy some feint and tower shield tc? or just do training point quest if you haven't done them already
Oh ok, yea I remember hearing before that they occasionally make it to where you can buy points for free. Hopefully the add that in soon.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
I'd wait to reset, not start over. If you have a mastery, Myth to frog isn't so bad to have on Life. Death to feint is better though. You don't need Ice to Tower unless you PvP. It's useful in the arena but not much for questing.