Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant get into Gobblestone castle!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
hey guys i am currently doing the "Obsidian chests" quest in dragonspyre and it requires me to go to cobblestone castle and the circles are not lit up so i cannot get in!! I have seen a tutorial on where they are and they are in the castle so its part of my quest to open it. But as i cannot get in it i am stuck! And i have ruled the possibility that i did not finish it because im in dragonspyre and dont you have to beat wizard city to go to anywhere else like to marleybone or anything else??

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You don't have to complete Colossus Boulevard to access Krokotopia. You haven't completed it.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
To get into Gobblestone castle you must do the quests in Colossus Blvd. It is a side street so you do not need to complete it to proceed past Wizard City. But you just need to do the short story quest within the street to proceed to the castle

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
giobean030 on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
hey guys i am currently doing the "Obsidian chests" quest in dragonspyre and it requires me to go to cobblestone castle and the circles are not lit up so i cannot get in!! I have seen a tutorial on where they are and they are in the castle so its part of my quest to open it. But as i cannot get in it i am stuck! And i have ruled the possibility that i did not finish it because im in dragonspyre and dont you have to beat wizard city to go to anywhere else like to marleybone or anything else??
You didn't complete Mindy Pixiecrown's side quests that get you into the Castle.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2015
giobean030 on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
Colossus boulevard was not mandatory, maybe you didn't do it.