Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I find a group or someone to help me?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could find some help. A lot of the time I get stuck on quests and i'm wondering if you know which location, server, etc. Unless someone here on the message boards would like to help me? Thanks!

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well what do you need help with ( I'm just starting Celestia on my life wiz so anything beyond that is a no go )

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
try the fansites or FB groups

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
It generally depends on the time of day you play. Most Wizard101 players seems to be American and are on during American daytime hours. Heavily populated realms are good for taking out hordes of mobs in a short amount of time, but you do not have to realm hop to get help for instances.

Press the team up button for difficult ones and wait a few minutes. I will often find myself in a group with at least two other people after waiting five minutes during a period in which the game seems empty.

Unfortunately, some instances are severely less popular than others for reason I do not understand. I ended up doing the final dungeon in Celestia on my own because I could not find help even after spending two days looking.

I often discover that I've made my wizard stronger than I realize and that I don't need help as often as I think I do. You have nothing to lose from trying things on your own. The game does not penalize its players for being defeated unlike most every other online game I've encountered.