Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which minion is better for level 60 myth pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
I'm currently leveling up my myth to 60 and want to know which minion is the best for level 60 pvp: cyclops, minotaur, or talos. I've never used talos before and want to know if it's worth the 5 pips or not. I've looked up the spells talos uses but I don't know how aggressive it is. And plus, I'm not sure if I can get both medusa and talos by level 60. The maximum level I'll go is 62 and that is after I've gone through waterworks and gained the gear. I'm not looking to get on the leader boards because probably the only pet I'll be using is just the ordinary starfish with spell proof and spritely. Lastly, is a different minion better for classic tourney?

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Prizoner321 on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
I'm currently leveling up my myth to 60 and want to know which minion is the best for level 60 pvp: cyclops, minotaur, or talos. I've never used talos before and want to know if it's worth the 5 pips or not. I've looked up the spells talos uses but I don't know how aggressive it is. And plus, I'm not sure if I can get both medusa and talos by level 60. The maximum level I'll go is 62 and that is after I've gone through waterworks and gained the gear. I'm not looking to get on the leader boards because probably the only pet I'll be using is just the ordinary starfish with spell proof and spritely. Lastly, is a different minion better for classic tourney?
Hi!
You could probably find some good guides on Duelist101.com, here's one that may help if you're interested. Good luck!

http://www.duelist101.com/ <---- Duelist101.com

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/by-school/myth-pvp-guides/olympus-fallen-lvl-60-guide-myth-pvp/ <---- Legendary Myth guide

Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
Thanks for the tip, but I already looked at that guide and plan on using it. I want to know from other myth pvpers if talos is actually worth it.

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Level 58

Talos is very good for pvp because he can stun and use earthquake two very important things stun can get rid of the other teams stun blocks so you can get another medusa combo going.

Don't use minotaur under no circumstances use minotaur! It only uses taunt and tower shield most of the time, but never really attacks.

Cyclops is pretty good too because it heals more often with sprite it has gotten me out of many jams.

Living puppet is my favorite to use because he cost no pips and he helps to get rid of those nasty tower shields plus your opponent has to take time out to kill it.

To answer your question Talos is worth it in the long run because he has a lot of health.
Good luck trying to take him out opponent

Hope this helped!