Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Myth Leveling Build

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
i just recently got back into the game and logged onto my myth wizard, he is level 40 and was trained in myth and storm. I realized how bad of a combination that was, and then i realized members could reset their training points. So i was just wondering what everyone thought of my new build, it has life up to satyr, and ice up to tower shield, and i have re-shuffle from the secret vendor in colossus blv.

My deck consists of 4 tower shields, 2 pixies, 2 satyrs, 2 seraphs, 1 spirit armor, 2 sprites, 1 time of legend, 2 cyclops, 3 humongofrogs, 1 minotaur minion, 2 minotaurs, 3 myth traps, 3 myth blades, 2 pierces, 2 shatters, 1 stun.

Feed Back Appreciated

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
First of all, Welcome Back Blaze!
I also have a Myth wizard. I have found that Death up to feint has served me well. I can attack hard. If I am with a group it goes better with myth opponents, but I think this is standard for a Myth wizard anyway. I find the 70% dual shields are a better fit because they do not waste my pips on a shield that may only last one round. Don't forget your prisms and just concentrate on one opponent at a time if you are solo. Better yet, call out a minion to help. Hope this helps & good luck!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
I like mooshu it is a really good place to be because the one think that I like about it and I really like how you can go in and not all your enemies are life they are a mix of people. go go go go go go go go go go

I like how there ar many different kinds of magic not just one.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
blaze thundertheif on Mar 21, 2015 wrote:
i just recently got back into the game and logged onto my myth wizard, he is level 40 and was trained in myth and storm. I realized how bad of a combination that was, and then i realized members could reset their training points. So i was just wondering what everyone thought of my new build, it has life up to satyr, and ice up to tower shield, and i have re-shuffle from the secret vendor in colossus blv.

My deck consists of 4 tower shields, 2 pixies, 2 satyrs, 2 seraphs, 1 spirit armor, 2 sprites, 1 time of legend, 2 cyclops, 3 humongofrogs, 1 minotaur minion, 2 minotaurs, 3 myth traps, 3 myth blades, 2 pierces, 2 shatters, 1 stun.

Feed Back Appreciated
hey blaze good job I like your deck that is the best way to set it up I like how you put some attack spells in but for me I put my strong attack spells my blades traps but I always have heal spells In that is most important

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Late to party.

Nice that you bought back training points. A self-sufficient myth should have a good range of heals. Myth damage is second only to storm in some spells.

For mobs your deck should be small. Here's what my magus runs:

2 frog
1 minotaur
2 mythblade
2 spirit blade
1 pixie
1 sprite
1 reshuffle

Side deck: 1 frog, 1 tower, 1 cleanse

For bosses you will likely need to make 2 hits, one to get rid of minion and one to finish off boss.

2 frog
2 minotaur
3 mythblade
3 spirit blade
2 pixie
1 sprite
1 myth trap
1 reshuffle
Side deck: 2 pierce 2 cleanse 2 feint 1 tower

For myth bosses, add 2 prism and replace 1 minotaur with 1 cyclops. Put a tc myth prism in your side deck as well

For myth mob fights, where you expect to fight 3+ myth mobs: this is where you'll get annoyed at having to prism every one of them. Myth mob deck:

2 frog
2 mythblade
2 spirit blade
2 tower (not myth shield; myth mobs in Mooshu often use fire, ice, and even death spells to round out things)

Side deck: 2 infallible TC, or 2 mass myth prism TC, cleanse, mythblade tc.

If you have good damage for your level (40-50% damage boost), infallible lets you hit earlier. If your damage boost is less, you will need time to find a blade or two, so using 2 early pips on mass convert is not a problem.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Myth is way easier if you get an enchanted armament pet. Train it to ancient and it gives you two sharpen blade cards. If you've learned spirit blade, that gives you four stackable blades, mythblade, sharpened mythblade, spirit blade, and sharpened spirit blade, that can all be used at once. Just stack up blades and cast frog, done. For bigger bosses throw a myth trap or better yet a feint on the boss just before the frog.