Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to become a PvP warlord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2014
Hi,

I am a level 78 Balance sorcerer,

I am a private in the arena rank with a score around 384,

My goal was to become a PvP warlord w/ enchanted armament since no one else would have sharpen blade,

However, I am seeking for advice to see if other warlords think this is a good idea,

I am having trouble and would like some advice on how to become a PvP warlord,

I appreciate if you would offer some advice.

Thank you,

–Patrick EmeraldCoin

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Patrick Emeraldcoi... on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

I am a level 78 Balance sorcerer,

I am a private in the arena rank with a score around 384,

My goal was to become a PvP warlord w/ enchanted armament since no one else would have sharpen blade,

However, I am seeking for advice to see if other warlords think this is a good idea,

I am having trouble and would like some advice on how to become a PvP warlord,

I appreciate if you would offer some advice.

Thank you,

–Patrick EmeraldCoin
Hello,
Here's a Transcendent Balance guide that should come in handy, good luck to you!

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/wizard-101-transcendent-balance-1v1-guide/

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
well I am a lvl 92 fire , all the pvp matches I do I lose, if you can will anyone tell me how to be a good fire pvp warlord

Survivor
Mar 21, 2015
This is something I always wanted to know but, this new update in PvP with the passing thing. Lately it's being abused and does anyone else know how to get around it? Or do we just flee and let them win because they figured out if you don't pass the w101 passes for you till your back and then to avoid disconnections, you just go back in pass 1-2 rounds then repeat process? Any idea?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Hello!
Becoming rank "Warlord", isn't always that easy, it comes down to how your gear is set, Deck is set, And what is more comfortable to your dueling experience.
-
My insight on PvP, I secure my self as a "base", Such as shielding, Warding, Then I pay atention to what the other side is doing, Such as using "Towers" and so forth.
The goal is to have the advantage over the other player. So while protecting your base, what would you need to do if you was attacked? Well of course. - You'd need to heal, When it comes to dueling, The deck set up is something you need to look into, Can you heal? - Do you have feint to make attacks stronger? And what set up works good for you?
With Gear, I use block rings, and Life amulet. However I'm an ice, I like to "Tank" attacks, and build to hit while protecting my self. while using over time hit spells such as Frostbite, If they're not shielding with a tower, I may use a higher ranked spell as an attack.
I also use Healing Deduction spells. - There is one "death spell" Which you can get behind the waterfall in The commons, Where the death school is located.
Even though you need a good deck setup, and a good gear setup, Remember to stay a strategist. Just like chess, think several moves ahead! :)
-
This is my own PvP insight, from a 1v1 view.