Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

plushie!!

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

This was brought up by some friends and not sure if it was brought up here yet.. We were talking about What if KI would sell plushies?! That got my brain just a going.. It would kind of be on the same consept of little plushies that come with a tag that has a code on it..

That code you could either redeem for either a pet of that plushie or if you already had the pet in game you could maybe get crowns.

Knowing me, if this ever came about, I would be buying them all... can't just stop at one you know!

Thoughts??

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Idony09 on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
KI,

This was brought up by some friends and not sure if it was brought up here yet.. We were talking about What if KI would sell plushies?! That got my brain just a going.. It would kind of be on the same consept of little plushies that come with a tag that has a code on it..

That code you could either redeem for either a pet of that plushie or if you already had the pet in game you could maybe get crowns.

Knowing me, if this ever came about, I would be buying them all... can't just stop at one you know!

Thoughts??

OK, maybe I'm showing my age but what the heckhound is a Plushie?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
TucsonWizard on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
It is a stuffed animal

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TucsonWizard on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
It's another way to say stuffed animal basically

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Idony09 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
It is a stuffed animal
AH! That makes sense. There could be a whole series of them called Couch Potato-Patch Kids.

Just sayin'

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
lol
I'd buy these for my kids as presents and use the codes either for myself, or for them
Codes could be a pet that IS the stuffy, or crowns if the stuffy is a spell...
I think this could be a money maker for KI

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
I want a plushie for my storm squall bugs and khrulu. Oh and the shadow enhanced spell for balance. forget what it's called right now. Reminds me of the Guardian in Big Trouble in Little China.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i may be showing my age here, but i played neopets as a child, and a plushie was a stuffed toy that came with a code redeemable for in-game items.

if this game adopted a similar concept, i would totally buy wizard plushies for my niece and nephew (just to annoy my sister/their mother, since she thinks gaming is a waste of time)... and maybe for me. lol.

(ps: i would love a plushie of my forum avatar~ dragons are awesome!)

-von

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
yeah, just another way to say small stuffed animal/creature. Plushies could be really cute, and if they DID go the way neopets did theirs (including a code redeemable for a single item), it might be worth it (depending on price point). Many of the pets would work, the dinosaur spells would be good, etc.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
KI,

Thoughts??

Long as it wasn't over price i buy one

I want the winter weaver

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Plush pets, costume versions of our wizard outfits, wands, stickers, props, even a card version of the game, there's a whole raft of goods KI could sell to us, but they've never gone for it.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
I want a Blaze Beast plushie.Kings why can't I have a Blaze Beast plushie.I paid more than $170 to play your game I think I earned a Blaze Beast plushie!!!!

Angela RainbowBlossom Level 86

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
KI,

Thoughts??

I would love to have a Forest Lord plushie!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i would love an undead malistaire plushie~ remove the wings and staff for extra squishiness! and, if i hug it tightly enough, maybe he will drop my gear, lol.

(i'd totally get a plushie cyrus as well; maybe he won't be so grumpy if you hug him lots!).

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I would love a Heckhound, Hydra, or one of those Frankenstein-Bunny things as a plushie! Especially the Heckhound.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Support. ( An Ice Colossus plushie :D)

Cass MoonHeart lvl 100

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
Obviously the first one they would make is a piggle plushie

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Prince of Shadows on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
Plush pets, costume versions of our wizard outfits, wands, stickers, props, even a card version of the game, there's a whole raft of goods KI could sell to us, but they've never gone for it.
i would love to have my wizards robes