Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Hello, I just wanted to give you guys an idea for a mount, i don't know if you'll like it but, I would really love that Wizard101 had a parachute mount, I think it's a good idea and many people will like it too. Thank you for reading this

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
But why a parachute? Arent those supposed to make you fall slower? Not, walk or fly faster/slower?

Survivor
May 06, 2012
I don't understand. How can there be a "parachute" mount? Would you fall slowly every time you jumped

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well it doesn't sound too bad I mean maybe this idea will inspire a better idea of the parachute you know they might modify it and make it seem legit

Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
How about one of these malebone flying cars but if kioud be as motorbike with two balloons and it is a prepare card and the house is a big balloon car like the jungle house boat

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
for the parachut thing i think he means like the parachut will be in front of you and when you move forward wind will fill it up and push you how you want to move so you'll go faster? or it can be an apiral fools mount and make you go slower

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
codyraven101 on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
How about one of these malebone flying cars but if kioud be as motorbike with two balloons and it is a prepare card and the house is a big balloon car like the jungle house boat
I love this idea that would be awesome