Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

darkmoore?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
the new dungen darkmoore takes to long to complete first dungen takes about 3 hours with full crew.plus when you complete first one you have to start over again there 3 parts.why cant we do part where we left off?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You can continue where you left off. There are teleporters that take you to the locations between the dungeons.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
The three different parts are separated, just like the other new dungeons. When you go back to the front of Darkmoor, take a left and there will be two portals to the second and third part. If those aren't there, even after you finished the first part of Darkmoor, then there is a problem with your game, and I would suggest reporting it to KI.

Best of luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Hi, I'll quickly reply upon this fair post, wizard! It'll be quick because I'm battling Morganthe right now! Anyway, you can continue where you left off using the dungeon recall, but you may have to walk from the beginning area all the way to the area in where you left off. Good luck! Whoa! Morganthe is dangerous!