Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear for zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Before I went into Zafaria I did the water works and got all the gear, is there gear in Zafaria that is better and if not when should I replace the water works gear, I am considering replacing the boots with poisedons boots though

Evan star blade level (checks level on grub gaurdian because I forgot my level XD) 63

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I really don't know much about the gear from Zafaria, but I know this much: the gear for Waterworks is enough, and still is enough for me (I'm a lvl 81 in Azteca right now), so I'd probably stick with the gear from the Works.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
after getting my lev 56 crafted hats from recipe vendor Strongthread in WT sudrilund I was in Zafaria so I decided to look up recipe vendor ZF Ghostmane. I know I cannot yet buy the recipes since I have not yet officially entered ZF and so have not done the crafting tasks to achieve Legendary Artisan

I looked up the lev 66 crafted boots Ghostmane has for sale and expected a list based upon wizard101central.com wiki, which I found EXCEPT for

4855_crafted 207 HP, +0% power pips, +10% myth dam, +6% ice dam, +3% myth+ice acc, +5% resist, +79 crit block generic boots (ice croc’s heavy waders) NO AUCTION lev 66 4855 from recipe vendor ZF Ghostmane (needs ZF legendary artisan)

I looked up all 207 HP with +79 crit block and this item is not available under another name

was this item removed from the game for some reason? if so that means myth has no crafted boots available to the other schools. ice school already was missing but since all the crafted boots give some ice dam and acc that was not a problem. storm school is also missing but I had planned to use the myth boots for my storm school wizard

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
since posting this I have reached ZF, followed the story line to unlock Ghostmane as a crafter, and crafted the two items needed to get the ZF legendary artisan crafting badge. hence I was able to buy the 207 HP, +79 crit block boot recipes from Ghostmane

the myth school variant "ice croc’s heavy waders" is still missing. presumably it would not be listed in wizard101central.com if it never was for sale by Ghostmane

===

to update my previous post there is a storm variant "wintery wildebeest's clompers" with +79 crit block but unlike the other variants only has 104 HP. very few wizards would give up 103 HP (207 - 104) to get even more storm damage since storm school already gives the most damage. so this variant does exist but is worthless

if KI feels the need to trim the inventory it should dump "wintery wildebeest's clompers", not "ice croc’s heavy waders"

it is unfair to myth school to give it no variant when all the other schools have one

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
I have a armor set idea

Lion Warrior gear

Lions Helm of Honor-
78+
20+block_rating
20+block_rating
5+critical_rating
4+resistance

Robe of Hunting-
205+