Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tons of new content idea's for wizard 101!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I have had these idea's swirling in my head for a week now and have finally decided to share it with you all. So please tell me what you think and if you have anything to add to the idea's feel free to express them! I have a few so i will send them in different parts due to the text limit lol.

Idea 1 : New wizard skill Bug catcher !

* Specialize in catching bugs and displaying them in the all new bug containers!

*fish names
-Wizard cricket
-Magic Beetle
-Sparkle fly
-Fire Bug
-Storm Beetle
-Shadow tick
-Fairy Wing
-Stink Bug
-Famed Cricket
-Death Fly

Excetra. Now If anyone has any ideas for more bug names , feel free to post them here!

New Bug catcher titles
-Bug expert, Bug novice, Bug enthusiast

Idea 2 :Pet Gear/costumes/activities

Costumes or gear could consist of extra stats for your pet's traits or your wizard's traits.The traits could also be for the pet activities that will be listed below.

*New Alley in the pet Pavilion called Talent Ally
This would open a whole new section for your pets to experience new features and activities.

* This alley would feature new activities and contests for your pet to participate in to earn new ranks, tickets,and titles.

* First new activity is a Talent contest!
This contest could be set up as followed :

podium one : stat contest
podium two : Fashion or gear contest
Podium three: Dance off contest
Podium three would be as simple as taking the dance game in the pet pavilion and making it a matched and ranked activity. the two people play the dance game and who ever gets the most correct arrow sequences wins!

* These activities could have their own ranking board with the top pets, or scores!

*New pet titles :
*Dance champion
*Fashion Extremist

These pet titles would not go over your character's head but would open a new title section in the pet tab of your backpack! It would help to give our pets more of an identity of their own!
* a new rank would also be established over your pets head for the fashion contest which would also give you the ability to win tickets and exchange them for gear to put on your pets!

Excetra and if you have more input feel free to add below with your own ideas!

Idea 3 : Fishing competition in wizard city

* this competition would be as simple as, all the little wizards in the spiral would talk to the fishing master in wizard city and could sign up once a day and enter a fish! who ever enters the biggest fish will win the contest for that day!

*fishing ranking board
- Behind the fishing master in wizard city there cold be a board that features the wizards with the best catches and the best spots to fish in the spiral!

Part 2 will follow in the next post for more juicy idea's :D

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
Idea 4: Interactive furniture

*wand case
We often have tons of wands all over our wands and it tends to get messy! This wand case could be mobile and hang either on the wall or be a stand up case for the floor. The purpose of this case is to store our wands and yet still be able to visually see them!

*Closet or wardrobe
This would be strictly for storage purposes! Mst of use fill our banks to the max and then end up having to sell some of the items we buy due to the lack of space. This would solve our space issue and also be a neat interactive way to store our gear!

*Mannequins
I would love to show off my favorite outfit , when my friends come over and really think this would be a great way to show them! The mannequins could be in rows of 4 , so that you would not need to buy multiple.

*Multi fish holding fish tank
The fish tanks are only craft able and only hold one fish at a time. I would love to see my fish swimming together and possibly playing in the same tank. A feed fish interaction would also be awesome to see and would go along well with the new bug catcher skill i suggested above :)

*Interactive pet pens
-I have dozens and dozens of pets and i along with my other friends agree it would be very beneficial to have a sort of storage device for your pets. Think like a pen a baby plays in but , for your pets in wizard. The animation could show a few of them walking around , such as the first couple you store in the pen and could also be very cool to see all the different styles you could create.

*Mount Stables
- To store mounts on your house property. This would also free up space and could be turned into a really neat addition to furniture in wizard 101.The animation could look like a regular horse stable , but you would be able to walk through it and check out the animation of the first couple of mounts you stick in the stable.

part 3 in the next post !

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
Part 3 :D i hope you all like these ideas!

idea 5: Castle Blocks!

*Fishing pond castle blocks
Instead of the regular castle blocks you could craft and build usable fish able pond castle blocks.

*Hedge maze castle blocks
This idea would be awesome in so many ways if it was implemented into the game! Image you could create your own custom maze with hedges and in the middle of that maze you could have your own build able castle block made fishing pond !

*Green house castle blocks
We have many spaces for gardening , but have never implemented a space feeling like the ultimate garden space! If we have build able green house castle blocks and could make a space for our selves , than this would be a grand idea! It would be the ultimate way you could personalize your Garden!

Well that was the last part of my swirly brain for the moment in wizard and i hope you all enjoyed them as much as i did writing them down for you all to give your input. So feel free to give all of your thoughts on the 3 part post of ideas below ! Thank you for reading fellow wizards :D

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
I have a idea
How about a background sky Chang

You know how we can never chang are own sky in are house well why not make a thing where you buy scrolls for it like the music box but this time when you buy scroll for it after 15 mints the sky changes to the next sky you have on the list like lets say you lived in the mb house well it always night and you want it to be day time some time so you buy the raven wood you se on the bottom of the house the tree and the blue sky up top and the rest of wizard city around you

idea 2#
team up takes forever

so why not make a house in wizard city that has like the friends list singe you enter it and it a small room with chair you wizard can sit in and little stand with games you can play and in the back a small tv that play the wizard101 cartoons but there this person with the mark above his head that say helping out you hit x and a list of player's waiting in team up you can see how many are in team up and how much time before it starts. But you have to pick what world then you click the name of the person doing the quest and then you amtaically in a team up but your able to move around as you wait.

Defender
May 09, 2010
This is exactly what I have been trying to promote. Positive Change that excels in making the game better! Ideas and innovation to spread the creativity that this community needs. Thanks for the mature and positive suggestions. This makes me happy; seeing innovative claims and posts.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Tavia RedBreeze on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
Idea 4: Interactive furniture

*wand case
We often have tons of wands all over our wands and it tends to get messy! This wand case could be mobile and hang either on the wall or be a stand up case for the floor. The purpose of this case is to store our wands and yet still be able to visually see them!

*Closet or wardrobe
This would be strictly for storage purposes! Mst of use fill our banks to the max and then end up having to sell some of the items we buy due to the lack of space. This would solve our space issue and also be a neat interactive way to store our gear!

*Mannequins
I would love to show off my favorite outfit , when my friends come over and really think this would be a great way to show them! The mannequins could be in rows of 4 , so that you would not need to buy multiple.

*Multi fish holding fish tank
The fish tanks are only craft able and only hold one fish at a time. I would love to see my fish swimming together and possibly playing in the same tank. A feed fish interaction would also be awesome to see and would go along well with the new bug catcher skill i suggested above :)

*Interactive pet pens
-I have dozens and dozens of pets and i along with my other friends agree it would be very beneficial to have a sort of storage device for your pets. Think like a pen a baby plays in but , for your pets in wizard. The animation could show a few of them walking around , such as the first couple you store in the pen and could also be very cool to see all the different styles you could create.

*Mount Stables
- To store mounts on your house property. This would also free up space and could be turned into a really neat addition to furniture in wizard 101.The animation could look like a regular horse stable , but you would be able to walk through it and check out the animation of the first couple of mounts you stick in the stable.

part 3 in the next post !
*Mannequins= There ARE already mannequins in Wizard101. You can buy the recipe to craft them from the Marleybone recipe seller.

*Multi fish holding fish tank= This is already in the game as well. You can purchase them in the crown shop.

That being said something I would love to see in the game is:

Pet Stable House: there are so many pets in the game and many of us collect them but have limited space in which to keep them. A pet stable house dedicated to housing and being able to view their stats easily would be a welcome sight. Being able to house at least between 500-1000 pets would be nice as well. Currently you are only able to put about 50 pets in or outside of your house so you can only stock 100 of them. The rest we are limited to sorting in other houses or cluttering up our banks to keep them. I am sure plenty of people would even be willing to pay a lot of crowns just to have this house as would I.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
lettup on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
This is exactly what I have been trying to promote. Positive Change that excels in making the game better! Ideas and innovation to spread the creativity that this community needs. Thanks for the mature and positive suggestions. This makes me happy; seeing innovative claims and posts.

Thank you for your input so far .. also thanks for letting me know about the mannequins recipe and multi fish tank!

I hope more people post here and put their input on all of this subject matter! That is how change is done .. through positive movement of posting :D

I would also like to know everyone's opinion on the castle block idea's as well. Especially the green house and fish pond block idea!!

Defender
May 09, 2010
Tavia RedBreeze on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
Thank you for your input so far .. also thanks for letting me know about the mannequins recipe and multi fish tank!

I hope more people post here and put their input on all of this subject matter! That is how change is done .. through positive movement of posting :D

I would also like to know everyone's opinion on the castle block idea's as well. Especially the green house and fish pond block idea!!
" Thanks for letting me know so far..."
Hey, let is in my name am I right?

"Thanks for letting me know about mannequins recipe and multi fish tank!"
No problem. I enjoy helping people.

"I would also like to know everyone's opinion on the castle block idea's as well."
I myself have never really used the castle blocks, but I appreciate them for being able to let the player create their own homes.