Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of the Oasis Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Hey, so I recently did all quests in KT and I didn't get the Master of the Oasis badge. You're probably thinking "Oh you just missed a quest" but I'm 99.9% sure I did every single quest. I have the Junior Archaeologist badge, (complete every quest in pyramid of fire) the Krokosphinx Delver badge (complete every quest in the krokosphinx) and the Tomb Raider badge (complete every quest in tomb of storms) I have also done Zan'ne's quests (the librarian) and Tinu Bhak'mal's quests (orange mander in spiral door room.) I have also done the deck shop keepers quests AND Prospector Zeke's quest. Do I have to complete the Tomb of the Beguiler? Some people told me yes and others have told me no. Please let me know if I missed a quest or something. Thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LoganCrowSpear1337 on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
Hey, so I recently did all quests in KT and I didn't get the Master of the Oasis badge. You're probably thinking "Oh you just missed a quest" but I'm 99.9% sure I did every single quest. I have the Junior Archaeologist badge, (complete every quest in pyramid of fire) the Krokosphinx Delver badge (complete every quest in the krokosphinx) and the Tomb Raider badge (complete every quest in tomb of storms) I have also done Zan'ne's quests (the librarian) and Tinu Bhak'mal's quests (orange mander in spiral door room.) I have also done the deck shop keepers quests AND Prospector Zeke's quest. Do I have to complete the Tomb of the Beguiler? Some people told me yes and others have told me no. Please let me know if I missed a quest or something. Thanks.
I have only done the Tomb of the Beguiler on one of my wizards. But on all of my wizards I did get the Master of the Oasis Badge. So I feel okay saying that you do not need that dungeon to get the badge.

Also, when I finished Krokotopia, the last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, that's when I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Also I've tried using Quest Finder and it says: "There are no available quests in this world" so now I'm starting to think it is a glitch, or I HAVE to do Tomb of the Beguiler.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AluraMist2 on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
I have only done the Tomb of the Beguiler on one of my wizards. But on all of my wizards I did get the Master of the Oasis Badge. So I feel okay saying that you do not need that dungeon to get the badge.

Also, when I finished Krokotopia, the last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, that's when I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Hope this helped.
I just remembered this too:

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and

Did you check them too?

Explorer
May 25, 2011
I have been trying to achieve what titles I am missing and "Master of the Oasis" was one of them. I was almost 100% sure that I did all the quests in KT though. I went on http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges and found out that I had to do Tome of the Beguiler. There was also a chart on the website show all the quest. Hope this helps!

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
It's been a long time since I've done Krokotopia, but if I remember correctly, you don't necessarily have to do Tomb of the Beguiler to get the badge. But you either need to talk to the mander who gives you the quest , or enter the dungeon (even if you don't complete it).

I'm not 100% certain on that, but one of those two conditions is ringing a bell with me.