Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I dont have any main quests! please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
So I recently received a membership to wizard101 and got back into the game! to my surprise I only had one quest and it was a sidequest for dragonspyre. I beat the quest, and now I have no main storyline quests! what do I do? I want to beat the game, but I don't have any main story quests! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
WolfDragoncaller07 on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
So I recently received a membership to wizard101 and got back into the game! to my surprise I only had one quest and it was a sidequest for dragonspyre. I beat the quest, and now I have no main storyline quests! what do I do? I want to beat the game, but I don't have any main story quests! PLEASE HELP ME!!!
This link shows all of the quests (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.) in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

And on that link you can click on any Quest Name for more details (like "who" gives a quest, prequests, etc.).

Survivor
May 25, 2013
WolfDragoncaller07 on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
go to the last main character you talked to. ben. shadow coin level 33

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Benjermin shadowco... on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
go to the last main character you talked to. ben. shadow coin level 33
If he came back after a break, he probably won't remember who he spoke with last.

The Quest Tree (link provided by Alura) is helpful. You can also use Quest Finder to find the main quest.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
AluraMist2 on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
This link shows all of the quests (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.) in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

And on that link you can click on any Quest Name for more details (like "who" gives a quest, prequests, etc.).
What's funny is that the day I posted this I realized that wizard tours was a main quest and not a side quest. Thanks for the help though.