Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-13-15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I craft tc's old style while in a dual.. I noticed that fire steal charm would be good to use on my storm character and only other good source is gardening. I made some on fire guy and can't trade them to storm guy. Can we get this changed?

Thanks,

Michael Soulshade

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
Treasure card crafting is not my scene. I only have like two recipes that happened to be involved with crafting in my craft-tables list. I like the idea in principal but I often feel that the sum of their parts are often worth more than a treasure card which only has a one use potential and doesn't always sell that great. I prefer giving my treasure cards to those wizards more in need except effect cards I can place on my own. I love those and would love access to more use of them.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Michael SoulShade on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
I craft tc's old style while in a dual.. I noticed that fire steal charm would be good to use on my storm character and only other good source is gardening. I made some on fire guy and can't trade them to storm guy. Can we get this changed?

Thanks,

Michael Soulshade
You must have made them by enchanting? If so they can't be traded. That is not likely to change.

Adding them to crafted would solve that problem.

Community Leader
AmberRavenSong7 on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
Because of Darkmoor, I started crafting Doom and Gloom TC. They are hard to find in the bazaar, and very necessary to have. For the same reason I desperately wish I could I could craft Steal Charm. Talk about impossible to find, they are literally nowhere unless you farm for an hour in Avalon. Thanks for asking

Amber Raven Song
In regards to Steal Charm TC, I have 3 7x7 Stinkweed farms. They supply me with enough Steal Charm TC to do multiple runs per day.

The other TC that they drop also makes it so I don't have to farm Halfang for gold. Essentially, they're a cash crop. Just make sure that you plant them FAR AWAY from your other plants.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
I craft TC's that are hard to purchase or acquire such as doom and gloom. I would love to craft rare tc such as storm hound elucidate simplify or even some of the mutated spells such as myth banshee or storm bird(damage and adds a storm shield).

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
I craft, but don't usually bother with cards. It's too much work and too many ingredients for something we only use once. There are a few cards that might be worth it. I'd like it if we could make large area garden spells, myth fuel, backdraft, colossal, extraordinary, and enfeeble. There's no good way to get any of those now.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Michael SoulShade on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:

Thanks,

Michael Soulshade
Sorry, you'll never be able to trade enchanted cards. That was removed years ago. You can trade the ones you get from gardening.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I love crafting.. prob is that to continue my crafting quest I need a potent trap tc.. Please please make those craftable or tradeable!!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
I think we should be able to use treasure cards for crafting that we make ourselves.

example: you have the loremaster spell, then you buy tough tc to enchant it and make loremaster tc. Then you can use those loremaster tc you made for crafting a shadow weapon.

so the tc you make by enchanting your spells with tc should be allowed to be used in crafting.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2012
I don't usually craft tc's, but lately I've been crafting doom and sanctuary. I get steal charm from gardening, but what i would love to craft and be able to trade is backdraft.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
I have a confession to make. I'm a level 66 wizard (nearly 67) and until yesterday I was an apprentice crafter. I decided that that was absolutely ridiculous, so I invested in a few thousand crowns (for the reset timer potions) and got to work. I love crafting a lot now!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
I kind of wish that sharpen and potent trap would be craft able...
I would even be okay with it not being easy.

Justin Nightstone

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I'd do most anything to get the "all plants" garden spells too.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I do not craft treasure cards i just buy them from the bazzar. Furniture on the other had i craft tons of which takes most of my money and resources up.

The restrictions on crafting only your school tree's cards is a bummer , but if that ban was lifted to all the trees in raven wood i might consider it!

Administrator
Thanks for the insight, Wizards! We'll think about this for future updates. A new FF shall be posted in a jiffy...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea