Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enhancement Request for All Chat Options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2013
I'd like to suggest that all "allowed" words in Chats also allow the words to be plural. This only makes sense to me, and I would imagine it wouldn't be +too+ difficult to implement.

Thanks for your consideration and please accept my

r
gds,

--
cnat56 ... Cassandra Dragonheart

=============================================
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for
you are crunchyand taste good with ketchup.

=============================================

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I agree. The chat words do need an update. For instance I can't type the word "bus" but the word "bust" is ok??? Needs a fix.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Yeah, I agree with this. I'd like to see more moderators and less restrictive chat filters in general. Human judges are much more capable and reliable--where are they, anyway?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Swayyy on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
I agree. The chat words do need an update. For instance I can't type the word "bus" but the word "bust" is ok??? Needs a fix.
Because bust is a term for a body part, hence, the filtering of it. Looser chat Im all for, but some things will NEVER be allowed to happen (from KI's side) until they make this an 18+ game (which wont happen either)

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
dayerider on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
Because bust is a term for a body part, hence, the filtering of it. Looser chat Im all for, but some things will NEVER be allowed to happen (from KI's side) until they make this an 18+ game (which wont happen either)
You misunderstood the comment. The word "bust" isn't filtered, but the word "bus" is.

I think we should be able to say every NPC's name, for example there's an NPC in Tatakai Outpost in Mooshu called Sanisai Fukido whose name we can't say, so I think the word Fukido should be specially allowed.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
dayerider on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
I know that which is why I can not understand why they allow the word Bust but not the word Bus which is what I wrote in the first place. Bust should be filtered but it is not but a simple word like bus is filtered instead.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Swayyy on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
I know that which is why I can not understand why they allow the word Bust but not the word Bus which is what I wrote in the first place. Bust should be filtered but it is not but a simple word like bus is filtered instead.
my mistake... I thought bust was NOT ok.