Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystic Fishing Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I can not find a Walmart that carries the Mystic Fishing Bundle either in the stores around me or Walmarts website. I have never had such trouble buying a gift card and I have been playing since March 2009. Any help or information on how to buy this card would be appreciated.

Haley Goldenheart
Level 100

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Haley5409 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I can not find a Walmart that carries the Mystic Fishing Bundle either in the stores around me or Walmarts website. I have never had such trouble buying a gift card and I have been playing since March 2009. Any help or information on how to buy this card would be appreciated.

Haley Goldenheart
Level 100
Perhaps asking for help hunting from a family member could help? It will broaden your search range potentially

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I suggest calling 1800walmart and asking them why the stores are not carrying wizard 101 cards. I work at walmart and they are not even on our mods from home office. I've asked management and they tell me that are looking into it, but I never get further. I was even told they are sold out online... but they still have the discontined dino and pagoda bundle showing as available so I just think they don't know what they are talking about. If more people ask they DO listen and will do better. I have also written KI and have gotten nowhere.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
I'm having the same problem, members of my family tried several different walmarts in out area at Christmas and none of the staff had any idea what they were talking about, and I tried going into one myself this week and found nothing there. I looked on Walmart.com and could only find mention of a couple OTHER wizard101 cards, no trace of the fishing bundle.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I ended up getting mine off of Ebay. Sure I had to pay a lot more for it, but I saw no other way to get one. I have looked, called, asked friends and relatives, and tried every possible thing I knew to find one in a Walmart. This is a real problems they should definitely look into. Most Walmarts I am aware of do not even have anything from Wizards 101 on their shelves. Please KI look into this!

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted