Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
I play both Wizard 101 and Pirate 101 and some Housing items (new and old) in Pirate 101 could work in Wizard 101.

1. School themed furniture Bundles and individual pieces. These wold work well in my school themed houses especially.

2. Room dividers - especially the tub, vanity, kitchen stove, walled in fish tank and Filled Bookcases, among other room dividers, I used them as part of the room as well as dividing it. this would help me create walls in houses that the Medieval Castle Blocks don't really work in.

Which leads to:

3. Wall Blocks Sets in materials other than the Medieval Castle Set. Like Wood, Stone, and School Themed or School inspired Block Sets.

I used the Medieval Set in my Wizard City and Ice School houses because they matched with what was already there. But they don't really go with many of my other homes and I would like to section large rooms creating private bathrooms, studies, guestrooms etc.

4. I asked before and ask again - I would love some Wysteria furniture! There is a sign for a Wysteria furniture shop but no furniture available. Maybe KI could fix this. And/or offer Crown Sets.

5. Dying Furniture - I would love to change to color of some of my furniture and rugs.

That's all I can think of for now.