Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

witch school has the best spells? and attack?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
witch school do you think has the

best attacks? , anyone of these must be the best?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
boomjellykellybean on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
witch school do you think has the

best attacks? , anyone of these must be the best?
Which school...

None are "best." ALL schools are balanced with regards to damage, health and fizzle rate, with Storm being the highest (base) damage but having the lowest health and highest fizzle rate.

The "best" school is the one you choose, and develop for your play style.

I am having a blast with my level 59 Life wizard, who is extremely powerful, has a 91% power pip rate and is kicking butt in Celestia and Wintertusk. I point her out because everyone complains that Life is weak. Hardly. I have 60+ increase in damage due to the gear I have equipped.

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
Which school...

None are "best." ALL schools are balanced with regards to damage, health and fizzle rate, with Storm being the highest (base) damage but having the lowest health and highest fizzle rate.

The "best" school is the one you choose, and develop for your play style.

I am having a blast with my level 59 Life wizard, who is extremely powerful, has a 91% power pip rate and is kicking butt in Celestia and Wintertusk. I point her out because everyone complains that Life is weak. Hardly. I have 60+ increase in damage due to the gear I have equipped.
agreed, but i'm in ds and am having trouble getting through the centaur age

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Storm has the most damage due to very high base damage and damage boost from gear, but in terms of base damage, Fire gets the potentially strongest spell in the game at level 18. A 13-pip Heck Hound will deal more damage than a Storm Owl without any boosts.

Survivor
May 03, 2014
I've just been wondering. Why is myth dying out? I don't understand why people don't like myth, its a great school. KingsIsle, maybe you can improve myth a little more maybe? I would hate to see such a great school go to waste. Thanks, and please respond your opinions. All matter.

-Kane ShadowHunter,

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
joeybunnell on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
I've just been wondering. Why is myth dying out? I don't understand why people don't like myth, its a great school. KingsIsle, maybe you can improve myth a little more maybe? I would hate to see such a great school go to waste. Thanks, and please respond your opinions. All matter.

-Kane ShadowHunter,
I personally don't like to play with myth because they rely a lot on minions, and I mean their spells are good but you can't boost a few of them like minotaur cause they do weak damage at first so that would be my reasoning for it "dying out. Not saying they're not good, but they have a few major setbacks that could make it hard to continue in the game