Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get arena tickets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
I need arena tickets for pets and gear, but I have to win a lot of matches of pvp to get gear to win. That does not make any sense. I am a low level, and I don't have that many options. I have a pet and I need better snacks. I have snacks that give 1 exp. If anyone knows how to get them, with strategy or some other way, please reply. I am desperate for arena tickets.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
157015B on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
I need arena tickets for pets and gear, but I have to win a lot of matches of pvp to get gear to win. That does not make any sense. I am a low level, and I don't have that many options. I have a pet and I need better snacks. I have snacks that give 1 exp. If anyone knows how to get them, with strategy or some other way, please reply. I am desperate for arena tickets.
I can help you I have a lvl 6 wizard how low lvl is yours wizard?

I'm a captain in rank pvp my wizard name is Ashley Star a myth wizard.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
The Winter Bane Hall and Midnight Sun Pagoda housing dungeons drop pretty good gear and snacks. Just visit a top-rated house in the Castle Tours that has either of these dungeons. There will most likely be some high level players willing to help you farm them, so have fun and good luck.

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Hello,
If you are level 10+ then you can do tournaments, you get tickets whether you win or lose.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-articles/wizard101-tournaments-hit-live-realm/

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I feel the same way, I really want to get the raven pet but every time I go to ranked PVP, I end up fighting someone who's 20 levels or so higher.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Go to duelist101.com and look for guides for pvp. And you should also learn about gardening.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Farm tourneys, even if you lose every battle the lowest amount you can get is 250 tickets. However the less amount of people in the tourney the better. So for example say there is only 4 people in a tourney that means you will get the amount of tickets depending what place you are in prize wise so 1st- 4th place prizes. I got a thousand tickets just for one tourney because only 4 people entered. It works. Just do this and you will be ticket rich fast.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
Is the pet you want do you need to rank up in pvp to get?

If it is I will be glad to help you get it.

I'm a lvl 6 pvp captain.

Explorer
May 29, 2014
I have the same problem, I'm trying so bad to get the commander coat. I just like its stats

Survivor
Jun 19, 2014
srry idk :(

Eric Ravenvault: lvl 45 pyromancer