Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eskimo Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
I'm not sure if this idea has been proposed before or not, but I guess I'll say it anyway. I felt inspired, after looking at the Winterland Pack and the Reindeer Sleigh mount. I was thinking maybe there could be an Eskimo bundle. The mount could be your character riding a sled pulled by huskies, eskimo style. The gear could be like the Winterland Pack, yet more, well, like an eskimo I guess. Instead of blue and purple and pink, it could be brown and white and black, made of leather, too. The wand part I got a little stuck on, but maybe a whip or something, since it would go with the mount. If the wand fails it could also be like the Winterland Pack's wand, but different color/style. For the castle it could be like a giant igloo, or a little igloo village. The pet could be a husky, or a polar bear. Well, I just got this idea since it was winter and all. What do you think, Kingsisle?

~ Destiny ~

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
dangergranger on Jan 10, 2015 wrote:
I'm not sure if this idea has been proposed before or not, but I guess I'll say it anyway. I felt inspired, after looking at the Winterland Pack and the Reindeer Sleigh mount. I was thinking maybe there could be an Eskimo bundle. The mount could be your character riding a sled pulled by huskies, eskimo style. The gear could be like the Winterland Pack, yet more, well, like an eskimo I guess. Instead of blue and purple and pink, it could be brown and white and black, made of leather, too. The wand part I got a little stuck on, but maybe a whip or something, since it would go with the mount. If the wand fails it could also be like the Winterland Pack's wand, but different color/style. For the castle it could be like a giant igloo, or a little igloo village. The pet could be a husky, or a polar bear. Well, I just got this idea since it was winter and all. What do you think, Kingsisle?

~ Destiny ~
There is already a polar bear cub pet, but it is kind of similar to the winterbane gauntlet, so they kind of have the bundle already but without a castle.