Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
i think that instead of the skeletal dragon and hydra being in the packs they should be put in the crowns shop and members get to buy all the mounts for coins like a really high amount of coins like 200,000 coins

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
babybop223 on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
i think that instead of the skeletal dragon and hydra being in the packs they should be put in the crowns shop and members get to buy all the mounts for coins like a really high amount of coins like 200,000 coins
Sorry to be a contrarian but my personal opinion is that the fewer huge mounts the better. As it is there are times when you can barely see across the Commons with all of the dragons, hydras and treants running around. My vote goes to anything that makes these eyesores more difficult and expensive to obtain. If they're made available for gold it'll be like trying to walk through an ostrich farm.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
While we would all love that, kingsisle needs money too, this would probably make them lose a lot, seeing as it costs 10 dollars to buy the cheapest mount with crowns in wizard 101.

Survivor
May 15, 2010
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
TucsonWizard on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
Sorry to be a contrarian but my personal opinion is that the fewer huge mounts the better. As it is there are times when you can barely see across the Commons with all of the dragons, hydras and treants running around. My vote goes to anything that makes these eyesores more difficult and expensive to obtain. If they're made available for gold it'll be like trying to walk through an ostrich farm.
You don't have to say sorry i did not think of that lol i just want the hydra mount so bad i probably wouldn't use it but i just love it haha i spell at least 500 just trying to get the hydra mount but the automatic thing that are on the decks restarts everytime you buy one and yea i really hate that i have the treant one but it the christmas one most of my mounts are in my house cause i'm making a carnival the only one i use is the wolf one from the evergreen bundle

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Chase DeathWind on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
While we would all love that, kingsisle needs money too, this would probably make them lose a lot, seeing as it costs 10 dollars to buy the cheapest mount with crowns in wizard 101.
well the cheapest mounts are for coins it wouldn't make them lse money cause if a person with membership buys it they still get paid for people using the coins and some people buy coins with crowns that they have to buy cause some people don't feel like farming