Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Meetup

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
Hello is there anyone who has a clockwork paladin, bloodhound, or a soulful knight willing to hatch with a:
-Forlorn Saber
- Mammoth
-Efreet
-Phoenix
-Golden Ram
-Creeper (ice hydra)
- Rescue Rover
-Wildfire Treant
- Flying Squirrel
-Pegasus Pony
-Siren
-Fennec Fox
-Maple Moose
-Trojan Horse
-Sun Serpent
-Dapper Corgi
-Royal Ibis

My name is Wolf GoldenBreeze, I am a 98 and I am in the New York Time zone if you would like to meet up reply to this thread with instructions when to meet up. Thank you.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
ship144 on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Hello is there anyone who has a clockwork paladin, bloodhound, or a soulful knight willing to hatch with a:
-Forlorn Saber
- Mammoth
-Efreet
-Phoenix
-Golden Ram
-Creeper (ice hydra)
- Rescue Rover
-Wildfire Treant
- Flying Squirrel
-Pegasus Pony
-Siren
-Fennec Fox
-Maple Moose
-Trojan Horse
-Sun Serpent
-Dapper Corgi
-Royal Ibis

My name is Wolf GoldenBreeze, I am a 98 and I am in the New York Time zone if you would like to meet up reply to this thread with instructions when to meet up. Thank you.
what talents do the pets have?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
ship144 on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
-Forlorn Saber
- Mammoth
-Efreet
-Phoenix
-Golden Ram
-Creeper (ice hydra)
- Rescue Rover
-Wildfire Treant
- Flying Squirrel
-Pegasus Pony
-Siren
-Fennec Fox
-Maple Moose
-Trojan Horse
-Sun Serpent
-Dapper Corgi
-Royal Ibis

I don't have a bloodhound, but i do have a clockwork paladin and a soulful knight. I can meet up with you on Friday (Jan 9) at 8 pm (your time). If that time is not good, just let me know.

I can meet you at the Hatchery in Lincoln realm. The name of my wizard will be Hannah Stormthief.

You can use any pet you want as long as it don't have the May Cast Dragonblade talent.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
That is fine with me we meet I will show you my pets and you can decide I would like to hatch with the soulful knight. Thank you.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Lol. Since you want to hatch with the soulful knight, the wizard will not be Hannah Stormthief. As bad as it sounds, I can't remember WHICH of my wizards has that pet. I will still meet you at designated time and place. The wizard will be named Hannah, Heather, or Caley.