Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 38 Life quest. Defeat Plague Oni issue.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hi

I have finished all of solitude cave. Moolinda Wu gave me the Dryad quest, I had to do sunken city and I complied. I went back and got a quest to kill the plague oni, when I went to Shiritaki temple it didn't light up. Why is this?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bringy on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi

I have finished all of solitude cave. Moolinda Wu gave me the Dryad quest, I had to do sunken city and I complied. I went back and got a quest to kill the plague oni, when I went to Shiritaki temple it didn't light up. Why is this?
I'm not sure how far you went in the Mooshu Main quests, but it sounds like you did not gain access yet to the Shirataki Temple. You mentioned that you finished the Cave of Solitude, but the Shirataki Temple comes later. This link shows all of the quests (Main, Side, Training Point, etc.):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more details if you need it (like prequests, requirements, etc.).

Sometimes in the game this does happen. We are given a quest (like the ones from our Professor) and it sends us to an area that we have not opened yet. Continue to follow the storyline, and eventually the area will be opened for you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bringy on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi

You must have access to whatever area you need to do your school quest in. You will have to continue with storyline quests to get there to gain access to Shiritaki Temple. You have a ways to go:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
That's weird maybe you didn't do all of the quests. depends are you near finishing mosh because near the end you will be given a quest to go to the temple to defeat the plague oni. { forgive me if i'm wrong.} I'm not entirely sure if this is correct but i think it is. i rly hope this helps.