Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I would like to thank KingsIsle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Years ago I had fed my commander robe to my pet when pet feeding had first come out, and you could feed equipped items. Recently I sent in a ticket requesting it back, and they got it back to me nearly instantly. I am very grateful for this, and would like to point out the KingsIsle is probably the greatest game developing company to ever exist.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Yes, I also got good help, I had deleted two of my wizards, contacted them and they restored both, just couple days ago!

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I accidentally deleted my pirate on Pirate101 and they got him back to me in less than two days.
Really caring company

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
Congrats on getting your robe back. o:

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Wolf Frog on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
Years ago I had fed my commander robe to my pet when pet feeding had first come out, and you could feed equipped items. Recently I sent in a ticket requesting it back, and they got it back to me nearly instantly. I am very grateful for this, and would like to point out the KingsIsle is probably the greatest game developing company to ever exist.
Hey i did the exact thing except it was the epic bundle robe, i never knew that i could get it back so about 2 years later i became warlord and had to but it back with arena tickets but it was the commander robe this time. if i had known this three years ago i would have never had to become warlord. if kingsle could bring back something from years ago for you, then consider me the same person cause i got the same situation you got. if you would please tell me what a ticket is that would be cool.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
truchan on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
Hey i did the exact thing except it was the epic bundle robe, i never knew that i could get it back so about 2 years later i became warlord and had to but it back with arena tickets but it was the commander robe this time. if i had known this three years ago i would have never had to become warlord. if kingsle could bring back something from years ago for you, then consider me the same person cause i got the same situation you got. if you would please tell me what a ticket is that would be cool.
A ticket is the term for an open customer service issue. All you need to do is contact customer support with your concern. Once they receive your request, they will open a ticket that will stay open until the issue is resolved. What the ticket does is keeps track of all correspondence and work completed to resolve the specific issue.

Every time I've requested support from KI, it has always been handled very well. The thing I appreciate the most is that the people you deal with talk with you like a person. I don't like dealing with polished customer service people who are trained to say certain things or make offers to diffuse conflict instead of using expertise to solve problems.

There will be no conflict to diffuse if the problem is solved. KI customer support solves problems.

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
Yes, i remember i accidentally sold my shark cutter's cap in P101 like a year ago, the one in the cutthroat bundle.
Just recently, i asked for it back, no questions asked, one day later, i get it back.
This terrible wizard is for you, KL!
^
/*\

/|\
/ \
-James Skullheart lvl 45

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Back when I was in Celestia, my main quest had disappeared from my quest book. I sent in a ticket, discussed the issue with the support team, and was back to questing in a few days.