Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Charity Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
My dad and I were in the car the other day and were thinking of some cool mount ideas. So we thought of: Santa Claws (a lobster dressed as Santa), Frisky the Snow Leopard (A snow leopard that looks kinda like Frosty the Snowman), and a Wreathrus (A walrus who has a bunch of wreaths on it).

Thanks,
Justin Nightstone

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jnightstone on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
My dad and I were in the car the other day and were thinking of some cool mount ideas. So we thought of: Santa Claws (a lobster dressed as Santa), Frisky the Snow Leopard (A snow leopard that looks kinda like Frosty the Snowman), and a Wreathrus (A walrus who has a bunch of wreaths on it).

Thanks,
Justin Nightstone
A snow leopard that looks like a snow leopard would be better, I think. They are beautiful animals as is.
I like the other two... very cute!

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Those ideas are super cute and amazing! I totally agree with the "Santa Claws" and "Wreathrus". Although the snow leopard one I think it should be normal because as Raven said they are beautiful animals.

Jessica AngleBlossom Lvl 54

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Like the others, I love the ideas but the Snow Leopard should stay a snow leopard. Maybe give it some Christmasy gear/clothes instead?

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
As the owner of the Charity Meowmodon, I have to disagree with the idea of the Snow Leopard. The two animals look similar and I don't want any look-alikes. I like your other mount ideas though.

Marissa Waterblade 100
Marissa Dreamflower 34