Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Revamp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2014
For awhile I've been wondering about why the Wizard101 graphics get better, but the wizard models stay the same. The standard character models are getting a little old. I for one would like to see them updated graphically, as they look very geometric and general, which in my opinion is a bit boring. I would also like to see more customization options when creating a new wizard. For example, you cannot change your eye color, as it's pre-determined with which type of eyes you choose. I would like to see more options like Pirate101 has.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Gentlefish on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
For awhile I've been wondering about why the Wizard101 graphics get better, but the wizard models stay the same. The standard character models are getting a little old. I for one would like to see them updated graphically, as they look very geometric and general, which in my opinion is a bit boring. I would also like to see more customization options when creating a new wizard. For example, you cannot change your eye color, as it's pre-determined with which type of eyes you choose. I would like to see more options like Pirate101 has.
I do agree that more choices should be given at the creation stage so personalize our wizards a bit more. That we've needed for years.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
I agree completely. Pirate101 has had these player models for a long time. I'm surprised Kinsisle has still not added this into Wizard101 yet. I think that being able to determine eye color and maybe new features would really freshen up the game.