Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

changes in critical casting?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
my life wizard had about 412 critical, and with the new dungeons I have raised my critical to about 460-483, and she will not cast critical now? I was casting critical almost ever time I casted, now I have only gone critical a handful of times in the past, 3 days. This has nothing to do with block. OK? just the act of casting a critical? has anyone else noticed this? its very upsetting cause we all put time into raising those rates. anyone know whats going on?

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Saffron the Epic on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
my life wizard had about 412 critical, and with the new dungeons I have raised my critical to about 460-483, and she will not cast critical now? I was casting critical almost ever time I casted, now I have only gone critical a handful of times in the past, 3 days. This has nothing to do with block. OK? just the act of casting a critical? has anyone else noticed this? its very upsetting cause we all put time into raising those rates. anyone know whats going on?
Saffron,

There shouldn't have been a change in critical casting... here's a guide that should help you understand critical better.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-gear-guides/critical-percentage-randomness-explained/