Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New to PVP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
I am a lvl 100 Balance and after getting frustrated with no drops from malistare i decided to give pvp a try
Thing is, I have NO IDEA what I am doing.
If someone could give me tips on what to do in terms or gear and deck set ups much appriciated.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
S0ulBlood on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
I am a lvl 100 Balance and after getting frustrated with no drops from malistare i decided to give pvp a try
If someone could give me tips on what to do in terms or gear and deck set ups much appriciated.
First, Get the Darkmoor gear for balance. If you can't get it go get the best gear for your level. Also put in a lot of shadow spells and sun enchants and mana burn and get all the best balance spells. You need the Loremaster spell. It is a rare drop from fighting Loremaster in dragonspyre and you can get other crafted spells. But also put black mantles and stuff. Look up balance guides on YouTube. Also get savage paw and stuff. If you were a lower level you could use wintertusk crafted gear. I am not really good at giving balance guides. But tower when they have high pips always use your shadow spell idk what its called. And then spam low level attacks like judgement and some other spells. And then use enchanted king. But also train death to feint. Life to level 26 heal. Reshuffle and get sun spells and train ice to tower. Also train shadow it is useful for questing and pvp. When you fight a low level warlord you can use shadow and this resist lowering moon spell to lower there resist so you can attack a lot of times in a row. If they tower it won't be a big deal if you use shadow and then a judgement or loremaster. But always train infection. Train storm to shark for fun its not needed for pvp. Tips: Always never pass. Never use shadow early. Always use mantle when they have high pips. Always use your best attacks always spam spells. Never train moon school. Infection makes heals lower.: What gear do you use? What is your pet? What is your deck setup? How many train points do you have? Hope this guide helps. Adam level 70

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
S0ulBlood on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
Here's a helpful guide, includes deck setup, and gear suggestions. Good luck!

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/general-pvp-guides/exalted-balance-control-returns/