Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level did you reach Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
I am in Krokotopia right now, and I am wondering what level some of you reached Marleybone. I heard from one of my friends in real life that Marleybone is really cool, so I am eager to get to it.

Fallon Fireweaver Level 18

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Fallon Fireweaver on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
I am in Krokotopia right now, and I am wondering what level some of you reached Marleybone. I heard from one of my friends in real life that Marleybone is really cool, so I am eager to get to it.

I usually get there around level 20-23 or so.
Don't be in a big rush... it is cool, but take your time, level up and enjoy the game.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
RavenLady777 on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
I usually get there around level 20-23 or so.
Don't be in a big rush... it is cool, but take your time, level up and enjoy the game.
Ok! Thank you so much!!!

Fallon Fireweaver Level 20

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Fallon Fireweaver on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:

i leveled a lot in grizzlehiem so I did not get there till 32 but average should be 26-28 so do not make the same mistakes I did I am currently in Chelsea court Samuel dusk thief level 34